Folksy Ltd

I got it.....my first sale

(Ruth ) #1

Can’t describe how I felt on Saturday when I picked up the emails from Folksy & Paypal. My first sale. I know I still have a lot to learn especially about promoting via social media, but I have had great feedback on the forums. I changed the style of photos following feedback, and have had lots of support - so I’d like to thank all those on the forums who offer help and support to others.

Here’s hoping to many more.

(Sarah Lambert) #2

That’s fantastic, I’m sure you will have lots more, your shop looks lovely :smile:

(Roz) #3

Brilliant - well done and heres to many more :smile:

(Dawn Sneesby) #4

Well done Ruth!!

(Tina Martin) #5

Well done! Your items and photo’s look great! :slight_smile:

(Jenny Baxter) #6

That’s great. Well done!

(tyrerart) #7

Well done…I got my first today too :smile:

(Take2 Bottles) #8

Yay! Hope lots more follow it :slight_smile:

(Janet Holgate) #9

Well done. Your photos look really professional, and I think the double coil earrings are lovely. I can only imagine how it felt to get that email - I’m new to all this, but have got my fingers crossed!!

(Dawn Sneesby) #10

Well done David @tyrerart here’s to many more.

(Lynn Britton) #11

Well done Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery and David @tyrerart, here’s hoping you get many more sales you both have lovely items in your shops.

(Karen Johnson) #12

Congrats @RuthSmithJewellery & @tyrerart! Well deserved! That must have been so exciting. Beautiful stuff and well lit photos in both your shops. I’m still waiting for that all important first sale email. I took delivery of some new studio lights yesterday so I’m hoping I can try and improve on my somewhat sketchy photography this weekend! :cocktail:Here’s to many more Christmas sales for all! x

(Brenda Cumming) #13

well done folks.

(Karen Ellam) #14

Congratulations. Its a lovely feeling isnt it :smiley:

Heres to many more sales :beers:

Karen

(Wendy Derrick) #15

Congrats on the sale! I still get a buzz for every sale now and a skip in my step when I walk to the post office. Wishing you many more sales and a growing business :smile:

(Martine Brumwell) #16

That’s great! Well done you! Martine x

(Helen Healey) #17

Congratulations! Here’s to many more. :smile:

(Kylie Tilley) #18

congrats, still remember the feeling of my first sale. Keep up the good work xx

(Rosemary Bollen) #19

I am so happy. Finally git my first sale yesterday. Luxury scented candles, 2 of them. SPA and Simply blissful logfire. Just posted them. Xx