I got married in the Scilly Isles! :o)

Many congratulations Lovely photo

1 Like

Congratulations! I understand your thinking totally - my husband and I got married in Vegas almost a year ago, just us two.

1 Like

Thank you soo much for all your lovely replies - how wonderful ! :blush:

@EileensCraftStudio yes we got married on St Mary’s - we went to Old town beach for our wedding picnic!

@Textiletreasure 5 times!! this was my second time, but I think we will have to go back as it is just such a stunning location. You’ll have to share a photo of your Scillies scene - bet it will be beautiful!

@kimsmithcharmbracelets it will be the perfect place celebrate - how lovely!

@erkinwald I’ve decided apon a double barrelled surname - Francis-Burke , didn’t want to be just a ‘Burke’ ha ha! it took us 11 years , finally, we did it !!

@GreenBeansandGinPapercuts yes we didn’t want all the fuss and stress, so snuck off - we kind of knew our family wouldn’t mind too much.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Best wishes for a happy life together.
Great photo too!

1 Like

Congratulations! Best wishes for a long and happy life together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. It is really special that way.

Neil and I did the same thing after 11 years together last year but we also had the dog as my maid of honour. We got married outside of the registrar’s office in Tobermory, Mull - the head registrar and her husband (the ferry captain that brought us to the island. No friends, family or children was oh so liberating.

All the very best,
Leslie

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:
You both look fab :blush:

Karen x

1 Like

Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like