Folksy Ltd

I got married in the Scilly Isles! :o)

well I haven’t been around for a while as I was busy making arrangements to get married. I went away on the 25 th Aug, and got married the following Friday - just me and ‘him’ - we found a lovely witness and the registrar found another ( lots of people run off to have a quiet wedding there, so it was no problem) it was such a lovely day, I know I couldn’t have coped with a traditional wedding, this way we got to have a champagne picnic on a beautiful beach and could just bask in our company - it was perfect! :blush: Im hoping to get back into the swing of things (making stuff) after I’ve thrown a party which is on the 19th - then I can relax!!

Suzanne :o)

11 Likes

Lovely photo! Congrats! :smile:

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations :slight_smile: :tada: :cocktail:

1 Like

Congratulations may you have many happy years together.
Sasha

1 Like

Congratulations and just a lovely photo. I wish you long life and a happy marriage.

I love The Isles of Scilly, my hubbie took me their for my 50th birthday.

Where you married on St Mary’s as the beaches there are lovely.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

How romantic, congratulations !

1 Like

Congratulations! great photo, all the best! :smile:

Tina

Congratulations - the Scilly Isles is a great choice! We’ve been there on holiday five times in the least six years. It’s quiet, unspoilt and as you know, has the most amazing scenery and flora. I’ve promised myself to make a lovely scene which captures some of the beauty of the Scillies - it’s getting nearer the top of the wish list so fingers crossed it happens soon! Have a lovely time at your party! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How romantic, love your dress too! Congratulations to you both :slight_smile: I have heard the Scilly Isles is just beautiful, we are planning a trip there next year to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

1 Like

Congratulations!! you look beautiful.

1 Like

Congratz!!! Beautiful idea and pretty scenery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds perfectly romantic, many congratulations to you both. xx

1 Like

Congratulations to you both. It sounds absolutely idyllic. I’ve never been to the Scilly Isles, but from photos that i’ve seen, it looks absolutely stunning.

You both look gorgeous and I love your dress.

Hope you have an absolutely wonderful married life together :smiley: x

1 Like

Aww, what a lovely way to get married and such a gorgeous place too. You both look very happy and I love your dress. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow how lovely, many congratulations to you both.

1 Like

Congratulations, and enjoy your party when it comes :cocktail: :cake:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Suzanne and Mr Suzanne, you look a very loving couple.

1 Like

Congratulations - lovely photo and dress xx

1 Like