I'm back :0))

Helllllooooo (waves)

It’s lovely to be back after taking a few weeks break.
I went to the Norwegian Fjords last week. It’s been the most amazing time, with fantastic weather and breath taking scenery.
I hope your all keeping well, and have had lots of visits from the sales fairy. :smile:
I’ve got a lot to catch up with. Just before I went on holiday I made a start on some bead and pendant packs so I’m hoping to list those soon.

Catch u all later

Karen

Welcome back Karen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back Karen.
Glad you had a good time. Look forward to seeing your new lovely items.

1 Like

The Fjords are on my list of places to go - did you do a cruise? The OH gets seasick (really, really seasick) so we’ll have to workout if there is a way to see them without spending days on a boat.
Sasha

Hi Sasha @SashaGarrett

Yes we did a cruise with P&O. We only felt a slight bit of rocking movement one evening when the wind got up, but other than that it was a real smooth journey.
My daughter suffers from sea sickness, but due to a medical condition she couldn’t take the sea sickness tablets. She was absolutely fine though throughout the whole journey.
When I got back home I did have a day where I felt I was still at sea. It was weird, almost like being abit tipsy. :wink:

Karen

Yay Karen! :slight_smile: :wave: Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your holiday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back - we did a cruise to the Norwegian fjords a couple of years ago for my 50th (although I was 51 by the time we went!) Loved it. Mind you I think I would love anywhere on a cruise, would go every year if I could afford it :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome back :hand:

1 Like

Welcome back Karen, looking forward to seeing your new items!!!

1 Like

Thank you for all the lovely welcome back messages :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back Karen, glad you had such a great time! The Norwegian Fjords are on my ‘to do’ list in the next couple of years.

1 Like