Folksy Ltd

Im in a Christmas pickle

(Grimm Exhibition) #1

…and need your help.
Im soldering small diorama tree decorations, started really enthusiastically, now i have a couple of boxes near finisehd Ive run out of ideas of what to put in them.
I paid attention last year and noticed people liked familiar, traditional picorial themes eg santa and a snowman, but Id like to try something else. I have charms, lace, cut printed characters from card etc Theyre small, maybe 1x1x1.5 inches at the biggest .
Can you think of any Xmas themes I could try?
Im off to get inspiration form Pinterest too, but any ideas would be appreciated.

(Rachel) #2

what about pictures of different santas from around the world - an australian one in shorts, one from the usa on a harley, a welsh one holding a leek etc etc - (maybe I shouldnt join convo’s after a glass of wine lol)

(Deborah Jones) #3

Maybe the 12 days of Christmas things, French hens, gold rings and a partridge in a pear tree . Traditional but the artwork/ images can be as modern or vintage as you like. (and people could collect the set :slight_smile: )

(Grimm Exhibition) #4

Hehe, put the glass of wine down!
12 days of Xmas is a good idea, I can get thinking on that, thanks.

(Leathermeister) #5

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery wonderful suggestion about the 12 days of christmas, They would make a good collection.

(Grimm Exhibition) #6

Happy to report Ive found some lovely12 days of Xmas images, so I may give it a go. I htink I wil make them as I normally do, between 2 pieces of glass rather than put them in boxes. Thanks for the idea.