I'm teaching a jewellery making workshop with Cornwall Records Office!

Hello!

I just thought I would mention this new workshop I will be teaching in Truro, Cornwall on the 19th February!

It’s based at the Cornwall Records Office and the workshop features using images from their archives and creating mixed media jewellery using image transfer techniques to make wonderful jewellery!

The Workshop is called - Bejewelling History - and costs £10 including materials, plus you get a chance to see documents from the archives on a little tour too! To book please phone the Records Office on 01872 323 127.

Anyone who lives down here in Cornwall or the West Country, if you can let everyone know who might like to book on this course, it would be much appreciated!

I’ve posted a link to the Facebook event on my Jewellery Business page too: Bejewelling History workshop

2 Likes

I’ve booked, looking forward to meeting you on the 19th.

1 Like

Thank you!! Yes, see you there!

I believe I have met you before, if you had a stall at the Helston Craft Fair last July, I was selling bags and purses. I was only talking to someone last week on a workshop that mentioned that the Records Office was holding workshops and then up you popped, it was meant to be! I have passed on the info to some crafty friends in the hope they will be interested and fill your class.

Kind regards,

Marie x

1 Like

Yeah I was there at Hellys craft year! Hey isn’t that strange! Yes very serendipitous - boy that was a long word!!

I’m in Cornwall, so I’ll share this on my facebook page for you xx

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much!