January 2021 Art Chat Thread

Wow. Absolutely fab!

1 Like

thank you Marjan x

1 Like

And a great new your to all of you. Speaking of new year, it’s a new Dawn (especially for me… some major personal obstacles to overcome) so I created these

Oh and I have a 20% off January sale on too… just so you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow @GarrysPaintStudio lovely paintings!

1 Like

well done Garry…I will have some aceos to show later this week.

1 Like

an aceo from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7669095-original-art-aceo-landscape-mountain-art-painting-ref-f-433-

2 Likes

My large, 75x57cm acrylic painting on paper, is now finished!
At least if the customer is happy with it. It was really difficult to make a proper photo of the painting. It turned pale and blue-ish.

2 Likes

Hi all, hope you’re keeping safe and well, nearly Feb!
A Robin, watercolour.

2 Likes

fab work…keep painting…keeps us sane…ha ha
I have been painting more cards…listed this one this morning

1 Like

an aceo from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7669165-original-art-watercolour-landscape-painting-ref-f-437-

1 Like

here’s one I did yesterday ( not listed)

1 Like

Here are some of my bird paintings to end the month…

1 Like

That or actually in a pub! I think it could be great for the walls of a bar.

Just sneaking in at the end of the month to share a rare people painting for me:

1 Like

great work.
Great to see you back here Kim…I keep getting told off by admin for “hogging” the thread but if I didn’t keep posting on here, the thread would die…so come on, all you artists,…join in and save me…lol…
today I have another of my hand painted cards

hand painted floral Thank You card ( ref F 438) - Folksy

2 Likes

Absolutely fun! Well done:)

2 Likes

@teabreaks Thanks! And it’s not admin (we’re not carefully checking all the threads to make sure you’re not posting 3 times in a row :laughing: we don’t mind!) it’s just one of those automated messages because of how the forum is set up. I imagine it can get a bit annoying, but it should help stop any real spammers.

I guess we just all need to remember to post a bit more often! Although I have nowhere near as many new paintings as you to share.

2 Likes

I know Kim…lol…but if I didn’t keep being chatty, the thread would fold and that would be a shame…lol…Never mind…fresh start tomorrow…first one out of bed…start the thread please…lol…xx

1 Like

A “remember when” from my caravan hols with other half near Seaton.
Far away memory now…

1 Like

Love it Marjan x

1 Like

How can we encourage others to join here??