Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Morning everyone. I have some new items just waiting for my daughter to come back from Mexico tonight then she can model for me. She was been there since before the New Year.

@Maxine - I have 1 sale to add please.

https://folksy.com/items/6953800-3-6-Months-Baby-Girl-White-and-Baby-Pink-Poppy-Flower-Hat-

3 Likes

One of today’s relistings

2 Likes

Hi all,
Sorry I was missing yesterday,
Just one of those days!

What a night the wind was really strong, been awake on and off since about 1am which isn’t good for me ,given the time I get up😴
Our house is in a corner, and its rubbish day today, but some people put their wheelie bins and bags out the night before, so you can guess what’s happened…I think the bin men just need to come to our corner and collect all the streets rubbish!!
It’s funny though there’s something really personal about people’s rubbish,I’d be horrified if my bin tipped out, there’s something embarrassing about it …or is that just me??
Makes you wonder what the bin men must see :open_mouth:
Anyhoo I’m caught up to here now,
Hope all poorly jazzies are feeling better,

How’s hubby sue @BeadstormJewellery X

Thanks Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign so pleased you like them X

Really great to hear about the new is job going well max @paperchainsandbeads so pleased for you, loving the new designs btw xx

How are you doing Jean @thecardjeanie X

I know what you mean Roz @OrchardFelts feeling a bit deflated myself at the moment😕

Love the bracelet Di @AdienCrafts X

Great to hear you’re getting the new house in ship shape Carol @cariadcrafts11 that’s the best bit isn’t it…spending on nice stuff!

Here’s mine today

Catch up later
Steph xx

5 Likes

God morning Jazzie’s, I seem to have lost a few days again (not sure where they are going tho!)
Roz @OrchardFelts I feel the same, I’m struggling to get views on Folksy, it would be interesting to know how much traffic the site gets day to day or whether it’s just me! I do lot’s of promoting and it pay’s off on E**y! I will keep going though :slight_smile:
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6953806-Quilted-Fabric-Coasters-Blue-Reversible-Coasters

3 Likes

Good morning me lovely Jumpers!

All loved up to here .

2 Likes

I’ve just added this Tea Towel . . .

2 Likes

Just another relist from me today - I’ve run out of coconut oil AND olive oil so everything has been put on hold for now! :scream:

2 Likes

Morning all

I’m with you Roz @OrchardFelts Steph @stephshortstationery and Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany - I have a full day of photography before me and absolutely zero enthusiasm. I keep getting these pockets of orders - which for me means 2 sales in a week - punny by many standards, a landmark for me :wink: and I think here we go then it dies off to absolutely nothing again. The good news is most of my orders seem to be from guest buyers, which suggest I’m breaking the boundaries of the community :wink:

Anyway another under loved re-list from me today. Have a good day all - don’t get blown away :anguished:

2 Likes

Morning JJ’s, a fence panel down and my walking morning out of the window with the gales! So listing now before heading off this afternoon for some sketching in a local church with Sheffield Printmakers here is one from a previous day sketching with SP.

1 Like

Wow congratulations.

Morning Jazzies
So this is the article that my other half was so critical about, I hope some of you like it!

13 Likes

Anyone out there make hat pins ?? I’ve 2 125mm long pins - 1 gold plated, one silver - plus the end protectors. Let me know and I’ll pop them in the post :+1:

Absolutely stunning Sue!

Natalie x

1 Like

Sue @SueTrevor that is truly amazing and stunning - if I had the spare cash I would snap it up but sadly I’m a few sales away from that yet! Love it.

1 Like

I have a little carved pale pink rose quartz butterfly bead, from my surplus supply stash, only 75p. Lol!

https://folksy.com/items/6953552-Pale-Pink-Rose-Quartz-Carved-Butterfly-Bead-

Natalie x

2 Likes

This is stunning Sue.:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Today’s listing. Another beadwoven bracelet.

1 Like

My first new item made since well before Xmas Dawn

3 Likes

good afternoon all…today I have another heart card…suitable for Valentine’s or any occasion.

2 Likes

Truly stunning Sue x

1 Like