Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Wow absolutely wow is all I can say :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing new today just more appliqués in need of some love.

2 Likes

A bit snowed under with work at the mo so nothing new today.
Have just spent a small fortune on metal so should have some new pieces soon.

Sue @SueTrevor Your violin is terrific !

5 Likes

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

another quirky bird card from me this afternoon

2 Likes

Evening Jazzie Jumpers, yay Happy dancing for sales Anita and Sue, Sue @SueTrevor, wow!! :heart_eyes: all I can say is if my violin at school had looked anything like that I would have kept going it’s just fabulous, and perhaps hubby needs to go to specsavers :eyeglasses: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha, he does indeed have a pair of specs perched on the end of his nose most of the time :laughing::laughing::laughing::violin::eyes::blush:I just noticed there is a violin emoticon!

4 Likes

Evening

Brrr it has been so windy today and now dropping quite chilly, looks like theyve got the weather report right this time. I hope everyone is snuggly and warm and avoid the snow forecast for tomorrow

Wow Sue @SueTrevor that violing is amazing, how long did it take you to do?

Max @paperchainsandbeads, please add 2 sales to my tally, please

OH was diagnosed with shingles yesterday, when he went to the GP it was just lumps but now they have turned into blisters and very painful when he sits/lies down. He has just started on a 7 day course of tablets. Not nice.

Here is my new one for today

Carol xx

4 Likes

Took my breath away, Sue @SueTrevor. I adore this. So very unique and intricate. I wonder if you’ve ever considered showing Liberty of London your work. I’m sure they’d love it!

4 Likes

faved to here

Good evening everyone! I was out for most of the day with Mum for her hospital appointment, so nothing to list today. Hope you’ve all had a fab day. Will have a new listing for tomorrow. Yvonne :slight_smile: x

1 Like

That is just fabulous Sue!

1 Like

I’m doing OK Steph @stephshortstationery. I have my last chemo on the 19th of this month and they will give me a couple of weeks rest before I start the radiotherapy. I’ve got my tastebuds back now thankfully and feel much better except for the terrible tiredness. Honestly, I feel as if I am carrying heavy sandbags around with me all the time. Still, there is an end in sight at last.

Thanks to everyone for their kind wishes.

Jeanie x

9 Likes

Just a relist from me today…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor that violin is amazing. Must have taken soooo long to make but worth every minute.

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’m sure I’ll be fine with the car - I’m used to driving various hire cars when we go away, but this is his treasured little MX5 so feels a bit different!
Hubby is doing ok thanks Steph @stephshortstationery - less painful today but tired. Definitely heading in the right direction
Glad you’re getting towards the end of the chemo Jeanie @thecardjeanie x
Hope your OH feels better soon Carol @cariadcrafts11 - I’ve heard shingles is extremely painful

Some new earrings today

3 Likes

1 sale for me please Max…total 2…thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone. I missed the boat at the beginning of this month and now I wonder if I might be allowed to clamber back on board? My intention was to get down to some making and spend less time on the iPad, but it hasn’t worked out like that! Last week I went down with a nasty bug and got very little done at all. This week I feel better but I’ve been away from home for the last couple of days. I’ve had two sales for the tally, Max @paperchainsandbeads and I’ve listed one item which is below. I’ve caught up with clicking and loving. Congrats on January sales people, they look quite healthy. And sympathy to those who are still poorly!

4 Likes

Hi Max. Two sales to the same buyer. So not sure if that counts as one or two. Very happy anyway as I was expecting a very quiet month after a busy Christmas.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I have just caught up on the thread news and just wanted to say how lovely you all are. So caring and thoughtful and supportive. What a wonderful bunch xxxxxx

I have been busy in the shed - need to take a few pics (sadly, my head is still rather fuzzy and so are my pics!) I have decided to show you some de-stash. Also listed on my FB page, but can quickly remove if I need to. Any excess p&p on de-stash will be refunded after posting.

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

My daughter has had several bouts of shingles so I know it is painful. She tends to get them more when she is under stress like exams etc.

1 Like