Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, ooh its cold this morning brrr. Yay happy dancing for your sale Jeanie, it’s good to see you are doing so well too :).

Class straight after work this evening, tongight is wire wrapping, though nothing as complicated as todays listing lol!

and another miniature painting too

4 Likes

Been back a couple of days but so much to catch up with. Now I’m able to get down to some relisting, starting with this rather mystical piece

2 Likes

Morning Jazzies hope you have a better day Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

2 Likes

Another of my Golden Oldies cards to bring a smile to Monday morning :smile:

1 Like

Inspired by a hero of mine and his song Imagine

2 Likes

Morning everyone - not caught up on the news yet (just about to make a cuppa and have a read) some de-stash for you today again.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Morning all, hard frost here today, with sunshine. Beautiful.

1 Like

Gorgeous picture on the ice Deborah x

2 Likes

Morning all!
Still freezing here but no more flurries🌨 It did seem strange yesterday sue @BeadstormJewellery even though it was sunny but frosty, the snow appeared but mind you it was cold enough for it.
Here’s mine today and max @paperchainsandbeads a sale for stationery tally please X
Catch up later
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6800443-Heart-Message-Tag-Set-Large-Scalloped-Hearts-Get-Well-Recover-Message-PK-30

2 Likes

Morning all

A pair of gemstone and crystal earrings for you today:

1 Like

Morning

Nothing new at the moment. Loved to here. Very cold here in Cheshire too.

Had an order that has gone astray in the post, so remaking, first time this has happened to me. grrrr

Noticed a lot of folksy members put announcements on their lead page, sorry to be a bit of a div here, but how do you do it?

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi Everyone. Today’s new listing is a beautiful pearl necklace. I was so pleased with the quality of these pearls when they arrived. I do love pearl stringing, although pearls aren’t one of my best sellers. But hopefully a few Folksy browsers will be thinking weddings just now …

1 Like

Go to My Account on your dashboard and go to shop settings - it is at the bottom of that page (I think) x

Some cabs. I was going to show you some new makes, but the two SD cards I use in my camera have died and wont stay in the camera! I will have to wait for hubby to come home from work to tell me if there is another one about or if I have to buy a new one.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Oops I missed the weekend again! Hope everyone is well, I will catch up now x
https://folksy.com/items/6959186-Quilted-Coaster-Set-Floral-Coasters

2 Likes
1 Like

Good afternoon folks! Hope you’re keeping well and warm. Ouch, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, hope your thumb is feeling a little better today. I’ll be working on another St Pat’s bunny with the greens swapped round! Today’s listing is the 3rd in a range of 4 British Bird greeting cards. Yvonne xx

3 Likes

I have just started a thread asking if anyone has any light grey rice pearls they would be willing to sell, I need a pair for a commission.

Please get in touch if you can help. x

1 Like

Forgot to mention when I popped in earlier - can you put me down for 3 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

today I have a miniature floral aceo painting.
https://folksy.com/items/6959267-flower-miniature-aceo-painting-ref-879-

1 Like