July Lions Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st July!

Still having problems with BT
Just try a quick list

Valerie x

1 Like

@BeadstormJewellery Sue they are actually busier during the summer as they are getting orders now for the winter. When I worked in a dressmaking factory we were always working 6 months ahead.

Ironic isn’t it, I had decided to close my shop on the other side as listings expired as sales were few and far between (last one being 1st May and before that 22nd February) but I’ve had three sales so far this month, two of them today. Now I’m thinking of keeping it open.

3 mittens down, 17 to go :wink: Just stopped to make some lunch so thought I’d pop on here quickly.

Carol x

6 Likes

Apparently I’ve been granted “autobiographer”, not too sure what that means or what benefit it is to me - I presume it’s because I post a lot!

4 Likes

Morning, well done on all the sales, I have found it quite quiet at the moment, I guess its hols etc.

I am posting the pic from yesterday, I had a blonde moment and posted wrong pic - I was having lots of problems with internet and think I was just trying to be too quick for my own good :wink:

http://folksy.com/items/6445281-Fun-Wheelbarrow-Birthday-Card

I know what you mean @silverspiral I have the same - how time changes us eh???

Carol xx

2 Likes

Gorgeous items everyone.

Just read and loved looking at all your items. I have a new piece for you today - more to follow but my little boy wants me to play with him, so must dash.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Hope your daughter is ok?

Jacqueline x

We’ve just been talking about that here Roz :smile:
What does this mean?
Donna x

Hi everyone, hope all is well,

Wet and miserable here today, we’ve already had thunder and lightening, so be prepared Rachel @Glehcar ! However I’ll watch out for you and wave back :wink:

Thanks Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope you’re daughter is ok, best to get it checked x
Maureen @sewflair hope you are ok sounds like some type of infection x
Jax @silverspiral hope you get to the bottom of those appointments on Thursday and hope it goes well today…even though your comment made me lol!!
Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts hope you are ok x
Karen @karenscraftybitz hope you have a better day, however OCD doesn’t play like that…unfortunately xx

Here’s mine today new hearts from my supply shop

Steph xx

2 Likes

Just popping in to report a sale, my first for July Yeah, so please add to the tally, thanks Natalie.

Carol xx

Thank you Steph I’m feeling much better. I hope you’ve recovered from your brush with the runaway toddler yesterday :smile:

Here’s my offering of the day:

All clicked and pinned to here.

1 Like

Sorry seem to be having a moment - previous post went completely wrong!

Anyway, some de-stash items as well from me today:

http://folksy.com/items/6455951-De-stash-Aperture-Cards

http://folksy.com/items/6456041-De-stash-3D-stickers

http://folksy.com/items/6456081-De-stash-3D-mini-card

I can’t figure out why the last item won’t show a picture but nevermind!

Very pretty ring @JAustenJewelleryDesign
Love the Journal Max @paperchainsandbeads,
Cute Earrings @Lizzyanthus
Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts do you take anything for your migraine, if you are it sounds like your body could be used to them, hubby suffered for many years then a different doc changed his medication and now he hardly suffers with them, good that the wheat bag is helping, i’ll keep that in mind for hubby.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I hope your daughters ear is ok, is she in any pain with it as it may be an infection, or a case of fingers having a poke about while shes sleeping, hope it’s nothing to worry about. Love the Rhodonite, it’s one of my birthstones.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments & thoughts, I know it’s probably nowt to worry about guess i’ll wait and see what happens :slight_smile:

All clicked, loved and pinned
xx

Well i didn’t know that … you can only mention 10 users in 1 post so i guess i will have to split it into 2 :slight_smile:

Second half :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So annoying, I do hope those sales come through for you Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns gorgeous bracelet.

Good luck with your ring making @deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery do you get automatic wedding invites with those then :wink:

Your photo’s are looking fab Sue @BeadstormJewellery showing your lovely jewellery off perfectly.

Love the postcard Stephanie @StephanieGuy

Roz @Rozcraftz i got one of those too, I knew i’d find an answer on here, thanks for asking the question,

Lol Carol @cariadcrafts11 it sure does, eggs to oranges large ones :smiley:

5 Likes

I do have these strong codine tablets that the doctor gave me but I don’t like taking them because they’re addictive and prescriptions cost a fortune in england ( I’ll spare you my usual but they are free in wales rant lol) so I try and manage with ibuprofen tablets which aren’t doing much now. I think my body might be used to them like you say. What does your hubby take? maybe I could ask the doctor about them. How did your appointment go today?
Donna x

1 Like

Can I sneak another quick listing in please? :blush:

http://folksy.com/items/6455261-Handmade-Cruelty-Free-Cinnamon-Lip-Balm

Donna x

3 Likes

Afternoon lion folks

Congratulations on the sales

Love the range of items listed today particularly

@paperchainsandbeads love the journal

@silverspiral your little heart pendants are very pretty - best wishes for your appointment

The necklace and bracelet by @JAustenJewelleryDesign  and @DeborahJonesJewellery are stunning

@StephShortSupplies - pretty hearts :slight_smile: hope you’re felling better

@ShropshireNaturalProducts mmmmmm the cinnamon lip balm looks yummy, love the wheat sack too

Here are some earrings from us:

http://folksy.com/items/4375836-Elegant-Sterling-Silver-Earrings-with-Pink-Cubic-Zirconia-CZ-Drops

Back later…

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for all of your kind words and ideas regarding my OCD.
Taking a picture on my phone of the things that bug me is a really good idea. I will try it and let you know how I get on. I do have good and bad days, and yesterday was a pretty bad one. I’m not normally such a grumbler lol

How was the flower show? @redbirdjewellery

Love your elephant keyring @silentcompanions

Hope your daughters ok Natalie @nofkantscurios

A lovely postcard painting Steph @stephanieguy I’ve always enjoyed exploring the beach since I was a little nipper. No sunbathing for me. I could always be found clambering up rocks or investigating rock pools :blush:

Well at last…drum roll… I’ve actually got a new listing… Took me a while to make this one with all the fine detail.

Karen :deciduous_tree::rainbow:

1 Like

oh, the front page has changed again…took a while for me to work out where to look for things!

I cant see anything different. What can you see (I’m being nosy) :wink:

Karen :hibiscus:

I know you need a wage coming in just to get the prescriptions.
He now takes Imigran, he can only take one and needs to take it as soon as he feels one coming on that way it stops it, he was supposed to take pizotifen every night to help stop getting migraines but he still got them so he doesn’t take the pizotifen now.
Hope you do manage to get something sorted, just ask your doc about them, some docs are not willing to prescribe them (think it’s the cost) but others will.
Today was a breeze straight in and out, no waiting, boobs flattened and not as painful as usual, so a good appointment, results 2-3 weeks.

Thank you @Lizzyanthus :slight_smile:

2 Likes