July Weekly listings and promotions 13th - 19th July

Welcome to the July Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Morning everyone - what a thunderstorm last night my poor dog was terrified bless her.
Have pinned and love all from last weeks thread. - Gorgeous earrings Sue, and Steph your card is beautiful.
Here’s mine

Lynn x

2 Likes

ACEO miniature collectible artwork

5 Likes

http://folksy.com/items/6478321-Churn-dash-quilt-Cot-lap-playmat-small-throw-Applique-back-Spiral-quilting

Tweeted, faved and pinned @erkinwald @HazelRayfield

5 Likes

Thanks for starting this week’s thread Lynn @erkinwald. Love the needle case.

Up to date with pinning to here. Hopefully I’ll add a listing tomorrow

Sue x

1 Like

Morning everyone,
Going to try joining in on the weekly listing instead of Natalie’s daily one.
The daily one is very busy and unfortunately my arthritis won’t let me do so much pinning and promoting every day.

I have pinned Lucy’s @SkinnyMalinkyQuilts to the Handmade Folksy pinterest board

I have a new ipad mini clutch case to show you.

Shirley x

3 Likes

another mini painting from me.

4 Likes

Hi everyone I’m now back after my birthday weekend and oh boy did my views go down at the weekend due to it I only had 6 views all weekend.

I have pinned everyone up to here.

I’m loving the patchwork, the ipad cover is lovely, fun icecream and adorable sewing needle case who wouldn’t want to put their sewing needles into such a pretty case.

I have a card I’d thought I’d already listed but somehow I’d put it into the wrong box without listing it doh! good job I was doing a bit of a stock take lol

3 Likes
4 Likes

Just listed this again.

3 Likes

Happy Monday folks!! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!!
Gorgeous work everyone, you are all such talented people!!
Bunnies back in stock today…

Off to post on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnitnPurl/373032242810872?ref=hl

Claire xx

4 Likes

Gorgeous goodies everyone - all pinned and loved - great ACEO Hazel, gorgeous quilt Lucy - hi Shirley love the Ipad clutch - beautiful painting Brenda - pretty card Eileen, glad you had a lovely birthday and thank you for the needle cas love - oh! Jane that lip softening scrub looks wonderful - lovely Christmas tree skirt Pauline - Claire your bunnies are just so so cute.
Here’s one from me

http://folksy.com/items/5436591-Brooch-Felt-Little-Bird-Lime-Cerise-and-Purple

Lynn x

3 Likes

Hiya everyone,
Hope you are all well!
Another week into July can you believe it already!
Lovely listings as always
Eileen @EileensCraftStudio pleased you had a nice time :smiley:
Will catch up on pinning from this weeks and any late ones off last week.

A relist from me today

Catch up with you all tomorrow, Steph xx

1 Like

Evening everyone - hope you’re all OK

Great to see you on here Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns
Glad you had a good birthday Eileen @EileensCraftStudio
Lovely items - all pinned

Adding these new howlite earrings today

Sue x

3 Likes

All pinned x

Nothing to list yet I’m catching up on orders this week have loved and pinned everything tho
Sara x x x

a second one from me this week…

3 Likes

A notepad cover:

2 Likes

Morning all - have pinned and loved all your goregous goodies
Here’s one from me
http://folksy.com/items/4445321-Button-Necklace-Rainbow
Lynn x

3 Likes

Morning all!!
Nothing from me today, just finishing off a baby cardi, you’ll get to see it soon!
So glad you enjoyed your birthday Eileen @EileensCraftStudio!!
Fabulous items everyone!!
Off to post on FB
Claire xx

1 Like