July Weekly Listings and Promotions 6th - 12th July

Welcome to the July Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Morning - hope everyone is OK.

I’ll start this week’s thread of with a re-list. I got a new camera yesterday & still working out how to use it, so no new listings for n=e at the moment!

Off to a fair soon, so back later

Sue x

4 Likes

Good Morning :smile:

Now I have my plus account I feel I have the freedom to list more of my work on Folksy …

I painted this 2011 but hasn’t been online for sale before … it has a little claim to fame however as it was shown on TV a long time ago …

3 Likes

Morning all - have pinned and loved your goodies - lovely bracelet Sue, and Hazel lovely striking painting.
Here’s one from me.

Lynn x

4 Likes

Beautiful items girls here’s mine today
Sara x x

2 Likes

This keyring

Suzanne :o)

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Hope all is well,

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery for another week!

Here’s mine today
http://folksy.com/items/6145371-Collage-Design-Open-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade-Card

Steph x

4 Likes

a sunset view mini painting today.

2 Likes

Morning all
Have pinned and loved all your goodies - gorgeous bear Sara, your card is so pretty Steph, lovely keyring Suzanne - Brenda I love your painting it has a wonderful softness about it.
Lynn x

Hi everyone - just getting back into a routine after a few days away.

Pinned & loved to here.
Stunning painting Hazel & love your bag Lynn.
Cute teddy Sara & love the keyring Suzanne
Another lovely card Steph & painting Brenda

I’ve started a new Pinterest board

Always helpful if people can say how they are promoting the other item(s) in this thread, and it might gain you a few pinterest / FB / twitter followers too

A re-list from me

Sue x

4 Likes

Morning everyone hope you all had a good weekend.

The little bear is so adorable and such a lovely design on the material for the bag.

Great painting Brenda

Such brightness and colour in your lovely painting Sue

pretty necklace love the way it drapes down.

all pinned to my july board

3 Likes

Have pinned and loved your gorgeous necklace Sue and your pretty card Eileen onto my Pinterest Board

Here’s my listing for today

Lynn x

3 Likes

Lovely things in this thread. Love the fabric @erkinwald!
I have had these in my shop for ages, they are very popular! I relisted today …

4 Likes

Hi folks…
Always lots of lovely items here…will be off to FB in a mo… https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnitnPurl/373032242810872?ref=hl

My new friendship bracelet today…

and Apple for the teacher is now back in stock…

Claire xx

3 Likes

Hi - lovely items as always. All pinned to my latest board.

I’ve been trying to get some better photos of old / expired items in my shop, so here’s a listing with improved photos

Sue x

3 Likes

All pinned to here
Sara x x

Morning - hope you don’t mind me adding another to this thread?

A new bracelet from me

Sue x

3 Likes

Me too, adding a notepad cover for beach dudes today:

3 Likes

I’ve tweeted, FBed and faved a few x

1 Like

Such pretty Bracelets. and ear rings, bright, colourful and cheery note books, love the little purse and the way it’s been set off by it’s background and great note book cover.

All pinned up to here

My latest design a little crochet baby jacket

3 Likes