July weekly listings and promotions 2nd - 8th July

Welcome to the July weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

2 Likes

Good morning.

Starting this week’s thread with some earrings.
I will pin all items posted here onto my Folksy Weekly board

Please feel free to join in, and if you need any help please feel free to ask

Sue

3 Likes

I will tweet your earrings and ‘love’ them. I’ll pop back and tweet more later!

3 Likes

Here is my listing for today. I will promote the above on Facebook, twitter and googleplus.

2 Likes

I’ve pinned all of your goodies to my New on Folksy Pinterest board for July.
My new listings are these beach huts cushions.

3 Likes

Have pinned all your lovely goodies to my Folksy Weekly board
and listed these

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7023683-Coaster-Fuchsias-from-my-embroidery-Embroidered-drinks-coaster-

Newly listed, reproduced drinks coaster from my own embroidery

2 Likes

Oh I see both your lovely cushions have sold Helen @PocketfulCreations! Congratulations

Sue

1 Like

Here is some thing new , just listed this miniature knitted sleeping bag, with teddy inside

2 Likes

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery - the cushions sold a few hours after listing so I was thrilled to bits.

I’m just about to catch up pinning all of the weekly listings since my last visit. Here are my latest offerings.

2 Likes

I will give everyone a Tweet…

2 Likes

Baby Shower card, can be personalised!

I will promote the above via Twitter!

1 Like