June 2018 weekly listings and promotions 17th - 23rd June

Welcome to the June weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you

Sue

1 Like

Starting the week with a bracelet share.

Please feel welcome to join in and share your items - I will pin all of them to my Folksy Weekly board

3 Likes

afternoon everyone…

2 Likes

no peopling today…

2 Likes

hi im not on facebook or twitter… but i am on pinterest … would someone tell me how to share/promote posts from here to pinterest please?
thanks

1 Like

Hi, have pinned all the lovely items above to my Folksy Weekly Board
and have added these mitts

3 Likes

Hi Claire

On each listing you should be able to see a Pin button on the right-hand side - next to the tweet symbol.

If you use that you can pin the item to one of your boards, or a shared board that you have access to if appropriate. The thinking is that your followers should then see it appear in their ‘newsfeed’.

Hope that helps?
I’ve pinned your work and Lynn’s @erkinwald to my Folksy Weekly board - in the hope that it will be seen by some of my followers.

Sharing some earrings today

2 Likes

Hello to everybody. I’m now back from my break and ready to help with promoting again. From my shop I am showing this “Tangerine Dream” necklace which has bright orange glass beads - perfect for this years summer fashion colours. Will catch up with “favouriting” and pinning before the end of today.

4 Likes

Following your lead with a bit more summery tangerine Cynthia @Brockstones. Hope you’ve enjoyed you break

3 Likes

Thanks - I had a lovely two week break in the sun completely away from everything but my mind was still creating things!! Lovely earrings Sue.

1 Like

All the above gorgeous goodies pinned to my Folksy Weekly Board
:grinning:

2 Likes

Hi all!

Just thought I’d share this new pendant in purple with wire twisted Bead accents!

1 Like

A new purse to share today, made from Faux leather.
I’ll be back later to do some loving, pinning and tweeting.

Just re-shared your items to the new week’s post @KBCreations and @bowerbirddesigns

2 Likes