June Pearls Daily Listing Challenge Thread 2014! 1st to 30th June!

Some de-stash for you…

Got lots of seed beads in many colours - all 100g selection packs - just ask if you need certain colours and I will see if I have them

See you all tomorrow - hope the slug situation gets sorted Pearls!

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Morning all Happy Friday! well I have some good news to share something that’s been a bit rare for me this year :), you may remember that my job was a bit precarious and we were told there would be a new structure and we’d likely have to apply for jobs, well yesterday just before I left work one of the more senior managers asked to have a chat and has offered me a job in her team on the same grade, I am thrilled to bits! it’s an area of work I have always wanted to go into and suits my background perfectly. Now all we need to do is get Dad home from hospital (they are saying it’s going to be at least another month :frowning: !) and all will be well.

Heads up too I have a craft fair tomorrow so will be in holiday mode from first thing, if there’s anything you have your eye on and want me to reserve for you just let me know :slight_smile:

http://folksy.com/items/6384651-Bracelet-Hand-Made-Embroidered-and-Wire-Wrap-Focal-Bead-Free-UK-P-P

http://folksy.com/items/6210201-ACEO-Miniature-Collage-Dragonfly-Illustration-on-Vintage-Book-Scrap-Free-UK-P-P

back this evening, have a lovely day everyone

6 Likes

Morning Pearls

That’s fantastic news Max @paperchainsandbeads, what a relief for you. Hope the fair goes well.
And I hope you do well this weekend too Maureen @sewflair

I haven’t got my act together with listing for today yet, but I’ve caught up with reading, loving and pinning. So see you all properly later.

Jane xx

Morning gang.

Festival inspired pendant today.
Well done on the job front maxine @paperchainsandbeads.

2 Likes

Morning - so glad it’s Friday!

Two relists again from me;

Have a fabulous weekend x

2 Likes

Well done on the sale lat night Steph! Happy dancing for you!

Max, excellent news! It’s time you had some good news! So pleased for you!

I have started a thread looking for anyone interested in a July daily listing thread!

Natalie x

2 Likes

My listing for today is a very unusual gemstone pendant a Nipomo green coral fossil gemstone with a sterling silver bail! Could be a unisex item of jewellery.

http://folksy.com/items/3200062-Nipomo-Green-Coral-Fossil-Pendant-with-Sterling-Silver-Bail

Natalie x

2 Likes

thank you for your lovely comments. Just notice Natalie on the front page with yesterdays listing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning Pearls,

@paperchainsandbeads Maxine, that is such good news. Congratulations, they obviously think highly of you.

Another fairy door for me today.

http://folksy.com/items/6391161-Green-Ivy-Fairy-door

Annelee x

Good morning Pearls.
I’m looking out the window and dreading setting up market in this rain…
But the dry spell couldn’t last forever!

I’ve loved and clicked up to here, so lets hope we continue to show up on the front page !

2 Likes

Well, the first time since I can remember that I have slept past 5 o’clock (although the dog did have me awake at 4 to let her out!) and such a lot of early risers and a busy thread already this morning.

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads good news about the job, fingers crossed for your dad. Lots in your shop I’d like to have but sadly not possible at the moment! Good luck with the fair.

I’m also doing a fair tomorrow but with thunderstorms forecast (its an outdoor event) I’m not sure what I’ll be doing! I have got a gazebo but its not a complete solution and rain and felt work don’t always go well together!

Another chapter in my eldest daughters growing up…she is off on holiday to Portugal with 3 friends today. She’s travelled alone before but never had to look after herself for a whole week! More stress…

Right I’ll stop waffling on now and go see if I can find something to list!

1 Like

I didn’t plan to get up early this morning… my alarm is set for 7, but I had two visits from a ‘scared’ 4 yr old and the chickens made a hell of a racket so I had to go investigate, only to find a naughty squirrel in their coup.

More balls again today.

And a relist in need of some love!

1 Like

Oh, that’s great news for your Max - such a relief - onwards and upwards :smiley:

1 Like

Morning everyone,

A slightly damp one here today in Lancashire. Youngest son is off on his D o E bronze expedition today, organised through school - so hoping all goes well for them all. @Rozcraftz, my eldest son went to Tenerife with his girlfriend and another couple on Wednesday (he’s 20). I gave him all the advice I could, especially about not being drunk and going on the balcony!!! I have stressed this so many times to him, but I can only hope he has listened. The thing with kids/children is that there is always something to worry about, its just different worries at different stages - ho hum!

Anyway a listing from me today - a mobile phone cover

http://folksy.com/items/6323751-Mobile-phone-cover-multicoloured-owls-navy-blue-and-white

I’m off to specsavers shortly, so will catch up later

Jane x

3 Likes

Morning Pearls

@paperchainsandbeads congratulations on your job
@NOfkantsCurios love the nipomo
Eccentric Ella, love the colours in your stormy seas
@Rozcraftz ball love from me this morning they are ace, and so agree with the worry kids cause us, mine are 21 and 19 and I still flap about them.

A relist for me this morning please. Rachel

4 Likes

Damp morning here in Cheshire, lets hope it gets it out its system today so we can all have a nice sunny weekend :wink:

Boiler half fitted, abw should all be done and dusted today then its my turn to get the dusters out lol

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning Pearls

Great news Max @paperchainsandbeads, really pleased for you. Hoping your Dad makes good progress and is able to leave hospital before too long.
Hope the fairs go well for everyone & not spoiled by the weather. I’m at an outdoor event tomorrow & the weather looks bad, but they do have an indoor plan if needed.

Rene @Dawitchi - I spotted your cowl on the FP yesterday too - it appeared a couple of times. I’ll look out for it again today!

A re-list from me today

4 Likes

Good morning Pearls :smile: We have rain at last in shropshire :smile: the garden desperately needed it. I’m sure the sweetcorn grew an inch during the night after a good drink lol I’ve got another day of shop maintenance ahead of me today, I’ve been at it for two days now, trying to make my photo’s look more professional. It takes forever editing every bit of background out, but I think it’s worth it or at least I hope it is lol
Congrats on the good job news Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
and well done every one who’s made sales recently. I’ll be back later with a new lilac soap I made yesterday.
@JAustenJewelleryDesign I have just seen your smoky quartz ring on the front page! :smile:

Donna x

1 Like

I’m back sooner than I thought lol

http://folksy.com/items/6391361-Handmade-Lilac-Fragranced-Soap-50g

2 Likes