Anyone interested in a July daily listing challenge thread!

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for July 2014.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for June, the June Pearls and see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

1. The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.

2. Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

3. Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!

4. Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

June Name suggestions!

June Independents
July Lions
July Rubies
July Jugglers

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Natalie x

Would love to continue with the daily listing challenge but I fear it might be a bit too much of a challenge this month what with having the girls at home. However, I will give it a go and see how I get on but may have to bow out early. July Lions sounds good to me - lets grab those sales by the throat and make a lot of noise about it!

Thank you Roz and that is one vote for July Lions!

Natalie x

I’d like to join in again too please, I like July Independents and July Lions

Yes please natalie, I rather like the idea of being a lioness too :smile:
Donna x

yes please and I like Lions too x

Ohhh yes I’m interested. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed partaking in the June Pearls thread :grinning::grinning:
I like July Lions too :tiger: ( oops could only find a tiger pic) hehehe :wink:

Karen :lollipop:

I’m in Natalie, although will need a few days off :slight_smile: lions for me too please :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a go - as I’ll need something to keep me going through July with the kids off school and loads going on! It’ll keep me focused. I’m thinking Lions too!

Yes please - will try and keep up - Maureen

Thanks everyone! Lions is definitely in the lead name wise!

Natalie x

Yes please Natalie!
I’m happy with any name but I do like rubies , probably because it was my nana’s name :blush:
Steph xx

I’d like to join in but it will have to be for the second half of the month as I will be on holiday from Wednesday. Don’t mind about the name.

Lin

Hi, can I join please, I’m new to folksy and this challenge but would love to give it a go :slight_smile:

I’ll start off if thats okay and see how I go, but unfortunately can’t promise to be present for the whole of the month :smile:

Jane x

I will be there again in July, but may not get in to list every single day! Happy with Lions as both my husband and number 1 daughter are Leos…

Jane xx

Yes please @NOfkantsCurios, although I’m away for the first few days so will join in when I’m back.

I like July Lions - being a Leo how could I not :slight_smile:

I’d like to take part again this month - I like July Lions too!

I would like to join in, daily might be slightly ambitious but I’m definitely in!
I like july lions and july jugglers x

Kate :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much! Looking like Lions is way out in the lead!

I realise it is holiday season, so many of us will be unable to participate for the full month, but it is a personal challenge, no one will get shunned from the thread for not making every day.

Natalie x