June Pearls Daily Listing Challenge Thread 2014! 1st to 30th June!

Beautiful card Carol @cariadcrafts11

Oh my Donna, @ShropshireNaturalProducts that cherry bakewell soap wouldn’t last 2 mins in the bathroom, afraid hubby would eat it lol.

Colleen your work is beautiful, I’m lucky I have a very supportive husband, and it sound like your’s needs a lesson in suppotiveness lol, as for baby just walk up to your hubby and hand her over, i certainly would with the words there you go daddy it’s your time :smiley: I do it with my daughter and her husband.

Wow Edwina well done on those sales :slight_smile:

Lovely news re job Max @paperchainsandbeads

Hope all the craft fair goes well too, and it stays dry so ppl will wander round slowly with their hands out of their pockets :slight_smile:

Beautiful lace Maureen

Wow that was some catching up, all done to here

http://folksy.com/items/5602661-Leaf-stacking-ring-Sterling-Silver

2 Likes

lol it’s hard not to try them sometimes to see if they taste like they smell, my youngest looks at the chocolate cookie ones as though he’d like to take a bite :smile:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Not caught up yet, but here are some more de-stash beads for now.

Please feel free to skip over these!

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Phew! Just caught up. What a busy bunch we are :grinning:

@jaustenjewellerydesign Thanks for the grapefruit tip. I will give it a go, and start snail luring :snail:
@rozcraftz I’m exactly the same. I love the peace and quiet when everyone else is out. Once the hustle and bustle kicks in with folk milling around, I really struggle to get creative.
@shropshirenaturalproducts Ohhh your cherry bakewell soap sounds and looks heavenly. Your goodies are so tempting :laughing: I’ve told all the girls at work about your fantastic shop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@paperchainsandbeads Congrats about the new job :grinning:

I’ve just listed a new Chocolate Orange Cupcake charm :chocolate_bar::tangerine:

Have a great weekend Folks

Karen :cherries:
(I think this maybe the longest message I’ve ever written) :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry - STILL not caught up - will do in a minute, untill then, some MORE destash (sorry)

Got lots of picturtes to take and loads more de-stash to list. Also got a ‘hot date’ with the oven as I have to mix and bake the massive celebration fruit cake for a friends 96th birthday in August.

I might try and catch up with the thread first though.

Jacqueline x

Thank you Karen :smile: Your chocolate orange cup cake looks delicious :smile:

Donna x

Hiya everyone,
Hope you are all well,

Max @paperchainsandbeads…ah I’m so pleased for you…at least some good news at last, you had a lot of worry over the last few months, let’s all hope it’s good for your dad too! Well done xx

Haven’t read through properly yet or pinned today’s listings but will do!

Here’s mine today

Back later Steph xx

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Well, finally caught up. The cake is in the oven and am now waiting with badly veiled excitement for my new washing machine to arrive. A 9KG drum one! I have loads of washing to do, having been without a machine for a few days, so I am looking forward to trying it out - not the ironing afterwards though :wink:

Karen @karenscraftybitz I have visions of you doing some sort of snake charming act on your slugs - made me chuckle!

Loving the bracelet @Rozcraftz - do the balls tickle? (Oh I have just realised that sounds a bit naughty!)

On that note, I had better get on and feed my baby, before I get into any more trouble!

Jacqueline x

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone - lots of rain overnight and this morning but think it’s starting to brighten up now - hope so for the weekend. Garden looking very green and lush this morning. You must be very relieved about your job Max - pleased it has worked out for you. I have not been able to get a listing up this morning - it seems to be playing silly games but will try it again later. Going through my stock this morning I find that a cushion I sold last January has somehow appeared in my shop again for sale - there was only one of that cushion so felt a bit concerned how that had happened. Will have to check more diligently Have pinned and tweeted and loved to here and will try a listing again shortly - Maureen

1 Like

I’m glad I have a pearl-themed piece that needed relisting!

Grabbing a few minutes before I go back to work to browse ask the other lovely things up-thread…

1 Like

@bluedaisyglass That pendant is beautiful. Love the colours.

http://folksy.com/items/4408315-100g-Robin-DK-knitting-yarn-035-Oatmeal-knitting-wool

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

Hi again - even more beads listed - do skip if you like!

So sorry - will try not to keep hogging the thread, but I have soooo much to list!

All caught up to here.

Jacqueline x

Congratulations, Max - that is good news. Well deserved too.

Edwina

1 Like

Ooh! I have had some de-stash sales - not sure how many yet, so will let you know later on Natalie. Until then, I have some more listed - please please skip if you don’t want to look!

Jacqueline x

Love those flower shells with the dolphins and flowers Jacqueline, not that i’d know what to do with them :smile:

Afternoon, just added a weekend special off, these earrings are now half price over the weekend
http://folksy.com/items/4100570-White-Shell-Pearl-silver-Heart-Earrings-weekend-special-offer

1 Like

@paperchainsandbeads. Max, what great news. Fingers crossed for your dad now - hope he doesn’t have to stay in hospital too long. I loved your picture on FB yesterday - I’m so engrossed in my book at the moment that I was debating whether to go to bed or read a bit more last night after I got in from my daughter’s choir concert. Bed won in the end as I hate getting up at 6am., so every little minute in bed counts. So now we know that book comes first, bed comes second and oh dear, housework must be right down the bottom of my list…there’s always tomorrow!

@bluedaisyglass, Apryl, I love your pendant today, as I love my new red splodge - and don’t worry, I don’t throw my keys about at all…watch it now, I’ll probably sit on them, or something, and break it that way.

Just got back in from the hairdressers where my lovely daughter was getting an “up do” for tonight’s leavers ball. She looks so gorgeous in her long black gown, so grown up. Now all I’ve got to do is work out where the place is so I can collect her later.

I’ve relisted 3 lots of buttons but I’ll just show you this one as it looks like the sky round here today.

http://folksy.com/items/3272826-50g-Mixed-Buttons-GREY

Liz
x

2 Likes

Oh finally managed to get a listing on - had problems with it earlier. One of my cushions in the Wildlife theme. Had a lot of rain today but over the last few minute it looks like it might be lightening up a bit. Hope so - we do now need a reasonably dry weekend - can cope with showers but not torrential rain. My shop will be in holiday mode over the weekend and I wont be keeping up with you very much but I hope you all have a good weekend and your Fairs events etc. are well blessed with sales. - Maureen

1 Like

Hiya everyone,
Caught up to here,

Jacqueline, @JAustenJewelleryDesign you seem to be having a few good sales! Tried to pin but a lot sold, excellent :wink:

Liz, @lizdyson I had prom night last Friday, it’s unbelievable how much older they look when they are all glam, isn’t it? Btw…get that housework done! :wink: …lol

Apryl, @bluedaisyglass loving the pendant, gorgeous colour!
Karen, @karenscraftybitz … Stunning work! Your pendant is really impressive!
Katy, @Misericordia your embrodiery is gorgeous !
Maureen, @sewflair hope the rain stays off for your event over the weekend!

@MidnightStarDesigns Colleen, hope you are doing ok after that very unkind and unsupportive comment from hubby…not nice xx

Check back later Steph xx

3 Likes

I’m with you on the ironing Jacqueline … hate it lol Clicked and looked at all your lovely De-stash

Steph @stephshortstationery love the pretty pink heart card

Liz @lizdyson Hope your daughter has a wonderful time at the ball, Ooo maybe she will find her prince :slight_smile: if she hasn’t already got one that it :slight_smile:

All done and dusted to here
I’ve popped some items in my shop under category weekend special offers if anyone would like a peek, Savings up to 50%