June Weekly Listings and Promotions 1st - 7th June

Loved, pinned and tweeted everyone - Kitchen is coming along great thank you Steph. Electrician has just arrived to connect my hob and cooker, new units and plumbing all in and some new plastering on the walls being done as we speak - still quite a bit of work to do but we are delighted with the way it is coming together. - dont know how we have managed without a kitchen - I do have a laundry I can use - but we have coped quite well and cannot praise the work being done enough - they are great chaps. - be back another day - Maureen

1 Like

My lovely jade earrings

Karen xx

1 Like

Right will try again as I’ve changed the my photo’s but I’m not sure if the new photo’s in my listing are going to show.

ugg it’s showing the old photo with the horrid gray background.

2 Likes

hiya everyone, hope all is well!

@erkinwald lynn loving the print, fab colours:))

New tags in my supply shop today

check back later,steph x

4 Likes

Hi Everyone

Glad your kitchen is coming on so well Eileen

Pinned etc to here - love the new tags @StephShortSupplies - thanks for including one of them in my parcel. Beautiful cards for my daughter, thank you x

Some new earrings from me - nice & bright for the summer when it arrives

Sue x

3 Likes

That’s everyone pinned to here! :slight_smile: Here’s the first blog interview if you want to have a nosy! http://strandomcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/fellow-folksy-ers-roz-legge-of-rozcraftz.html x

2 Likes

Morning all, yipee the sun is shining and it’s lovely and warm.
Pinned and loved all the lovely goodies - pretty earrings Karen - great buttons Eileen - loving the tags Steph - gorgeous earrings Sue loving the colour.
Great blog Kathelle.
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

3 Likes

Hiya,
Fab blog Kathelle, tried to follow and comment last night, but Google was playing up! Had to change all my log in etc so I’ll try again later :smile:

Lovely items from all you clever peeps!

Here’s mine today

These sets of notecards today

x

Steph xx

3 Likes

Kathelle - your blog reads really well.
Will get my questions answered & sent to you over the weekend (I hope) x

Thanks for lovely comments
Great necklace Lynn & notecards Steph

New earrings from me

Need to get myself ready now as off out with some former work friends.
Enjoy your evening everyone

Sue x

3 Likes

Thanks Sue, even though not going anywhere…lol

Enjoy your evening too, can we expect a hungover jewellery maker tomorrow??..lol x

1 Like

I’m very glad you like it! :smiley: I kinda think I’m just rambling nonsense to myself sometimes haha! That’d be great Sue, whenever you get a chance is fine :slight_smile: I’ve just joined the strange world of twitter too… hmm…

@stephshortstationery I love those new tags, great idea :smiley:
@BeadstormJewellery Your earrings are really cool!
@erkinwald Lynn your necklace is gorgeous, so summery :sunny:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! x

2 Likes

Morning hope everyone is ok and ready for some stormy weather!!

Hiya, just catching up pinning etc,
Here’s mine today a new Father’s Day card

Steph x

3 Likes

Morning a phone case from me today
Sara x x

3 Likes

Morning all, wet and thundery here today but very warm
Pinned all the goodies - love the note card and fathers day card Steph - gorgeous earrings Sue - Sara such a pretty phone sleeve.
Here’s mine

Lynn x

2 Likes

Springtime notebook. The paper inside is Fabriano Accademia, acid free, perfect for drawing and scketching.

2 Likes

Hiya,
Great listings!
@erkinwald Lynn lovely necklace, reminds me of this sweets black currant and liquorice but I’ve also got chocolate limes in my head aswell…lol

@TheDaisyDream Sara, lovely colour and appliqué work it looks fab!

@beabook bea that book is stunning!

All pinned and loved to here, Steph xx

Morning - overfed rather than hungover @stephshortstationery Steph!
Had a lovely evening - great to catch up with people that I rarely see these days

Thanks for your lovely comments about my earrings.
Up to date with pinning - great card Steph, love the phone sleeve Sara & another stunning necklace Lynn
Beautiful colours in your notebook Bea

I’ve got great plans for today - no craft fairs, so trying to catch up, including doing some work on my accounts - that’s the thing that always gets left & carried over on the list to the next day & the next etc!

Sue x

oh my so much for me to catch up with.

What pretty colours In every thing It’s a rainbow of colour to cheer up any gray day :smiley:

I will catch up on pining.

Here’s my new item to day

2 Likes

Morning,
Just to say all pinned etc and see you all on the new thread!
@BeadstormJewellery sue I know what you mean when it comes to accounts!!
Steph xx

All pinned to here.

Lynn x