June Weekly Listings and Promotions 1st - 7th June

Just listed this sweet little jointed teddy ready for bed in his bunny slippers !!
Gorgeous makes here this week off to pin now
Sara x x

3 Likes

Hiya,
Kathelle, I’m up for an interview!

@KnitnPurl hi Claire, nice to see you back x

This is my new board

1 Like

Thanks Steph! :smiley: x

Hi Kathelle, I’d happily do an interview for you. Love your little trinket basket, off to have a good look round your shop now :slight_smile:

Roz

1 Like

Loved, pinned and tweeted!

1 Like

Morning all a bit on the damp side here today.
Have pinned all your lovely goodies - love your trinket basket Kathelle - gorgeous earrings Sue - such pretty gift tags Steph - lovely little butterflies Claire - your teddy is absolutely delightful Sara I love his bunny slippers - wonderful mobile Roz love the sheep.
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

3 Likes

Hi there!!
Bit damp here too!
Gorgeous bag Lynn,love the mix of fabrics!
Fab mobile Roz, great idea!!
Cute teddy Sara, I love the slippers too!
I have some more butterflies…hair elastics this time…

Claire xx

3 Likes

lovely things once again.

cute teddy love the wonderful materials in the bag awww the sheep are so sweet as are the butterflies.

I’d be up for an interview Kathelle thank you.
I’ve pinned up to here

2 Likes

Hiya,
It’s took me ages to get on the forums today! Just kept on getting the error message…grr!
Anyway I’ve finally got a Father’s Day card listed!

I’ll pop back later to have a good look, and pin etc…but as always gorgeous items :wink:

Steph

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll send you a message with the questions :smiley: x @Rozcraftz , I sent you a private message on here :smiley:

Kathelle x

Hi, just got the message, will try and reply tonight or tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone - pretty wet here too, but at least it will help the gardens!

Lovely listings - I seem to have missed out on this Amigurumi thing Sara, but I can understand the appeal. Love the bunny slippers on yours!

Love the tags Steph & your colourful mobile Roz.
I always think your bags are great Lynn - you manage to put such great colours and fabrics together.
Great colours in your clips Claire - & glad you had a good half term week. Did you have a stall at the school fayre? - or is it this coming Saturday?

Kathelle - if you want more people to interview for your blog I’m keen. At this rate we’ll keep you going for the year!

A new bracelet from me

Sue x

1 Like

Kathelle, @Strandom I have replied to your PM, let me know if it doesn’t come through.

Got it and messaged back, thank you! :smiley:
Sue @BeadstormJewellery That’d be much appreciated! I’ll send you the questions via PM here! Thank you :smiley:
@EileensCraftStudio I sent your via PM here too and @stephshortstationery I sent it to your email. Phew! Thank you all! x

1 Like

Thanks Kathelle - will get back to you in the next couple of days x

1 Like

Thanks Kathelle have pmed you back will write something up in the next couple of days.

eileen

1 Like

Morning,
I got it thanks Kathelle, I’ll get it answered for you when I get a mo, hope that’s ok??
Steph xx

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/3827718-Girls-Gemstone-Bracelet-Sterling-Silver-Rose-Quartz-One-Day-Sale

2 Likes

That’s fine @stephshortstationery and @EileensCraftStudio, I’ve got Roz’s for this week, so no rush :smiley: Thank you!
x

1 Like

Morning all - have pinned and loved your georgeous goodies.
Love the butterflies Claire - pretty notebook Eileen - super card Steph - loving the bracelet Sue - your rose quartz bracelet is lovely Silverspiral.
Here’s one from me.

Lynn x

1 Like