June Weekly Listings and Promotions 1st - 7th June

Welcome to the June Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Morning everyone - June already!

Starting us off with some earrings from me

Looking forward to seeing people’s listings

Sue x

1 Like

This is a relist - but I think it needs a little love

Love your earrings Sue and I have pinned them onto my Found on Folksy Pinterest board
Enjoy the weekend
Carol

2 Likes

Im promoting my rose earrings today

http://folksy.com/items/6222371-Sterling-silver-rose-earrings

Loved and pinned the stunning items above :smiley:

2 Likes

Morning everyone,
@BeadstormJewellery Sue, many thanks for your order, really appreciated as always! And thanks for a new week on the weekly listers x

Hope you are all well, happy June!!
Can you believe it?? It’ll be Xmas soon…lol

Here’s my new listing today, just finished this set :wink:

Right off to start a new board, over the last few weeks been having loads of problems with pinterest notifications, I’ve been able to pin but not getting any emails from them at all!
Wish me luck, Steph xx

2 Likes

Lots of lovely jewellery today! I’m trying this photo link thing again- I’m listing this as a made-to-order item as it still gets loads of views even though my shop has been shut. Well, you never know your luck, I might sell some!

3 Likes

Have pinned to my beadydaze pinterest account- gorgeous jewellery and papercraft

1 Like

Newly listed today.

Off to pin, tweet etc item above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all - what lovely weather we have here at the moment, hope you all have the good weather.
Thanks Steph for your comments re my newest sewing needle case.
Have pinned all the lovely goodies and the last ones on the previous thread - lovely make up bag Teresa - super earrings Sue, lovely necklace Carol - wow love the earrings Louise - lovely card and notebook set Steph - lovely riot of colour in your necklace Louisa - aw what a cute portrait Roz
Here’s one from me.

Lynn x

1 Like

The above bag has sold, many thanks Hazel, so I’m listing this childs one.

Lynn x

3 Likes

Hiya,

Just posted this to the wrong thread!!!

Hope you are all ok,

the threads looking good!!

@beadydaze Hi louisa nice to see you back, hope you are well :wink:

Here’s mine today,

Check back later, steph xx

2 Likes

Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend.

I have pinned up to here.

Congrates on selling the pretty bag and I’m loving the tulip bag.

Oh no not Christmas not yet it feel like I only put my Christmas and Winter items to the back of my shop :lol:

I finally have finished this large new up cycled Journal/Scrapbook

2 Likes

Well done on your sales - LOVE is still in the Air with me - A LOVE Wallhanging or Table Runner to match the Cushions -

Roz - your doggy portrait is fantastic and Lynn - not surprised that your bag sold it is very pretty - Maureen

2 Likes

Evening everyone - hope you’re all OK.
A lovely evening here - I love these long days & evenings - extra time for getting some photos done!

Great necklace Carol & love the earrings Louise
I think your little notebooks are so pretty & handy Steph
Lovely to see you on here Louisa - hope you get some sales and feel like spending more time with us!
Love your little dog Roz!
Beautiful bags Lynn - not surprised you’ve had a sale
Stunning journal Eileen & your wall hanging is sensational Maureen

A new list from me

Sue x

3 Likes

Have pinned all your lovely goodies - fabulous gift wrap set Steph - Eileen your journal scrapbook is wonderful it must have taken you ages to put it all together - Maureen your table runner / wall hanging is beautiful - such a pretty necklace Sue.
I’ve added one.

Lynn x

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been a bit absent over the weekend! Busy busy with kiddies! :smiley: I have this trinket basket which has been very popular!

Everyone pinned up to here. My shop looks a bit sad and empty… better get it filled up!

Just turned round and my little boy has just got out his Daddy’s ties… Oich :p…

Kathelle x

2 Likes

Morning - love the make up bag Lynn & your basket Kathelle. Sounds like the children are keeping you busy!

New earrings from me today - pretty pink crystal ones

Sue x

3 Likes

Hiya everyone
Hope all is well,

Lovely, lovely items by you all,

@EileensCraftStudio gosh Eileen you have many crafting talents!
@Strandom lovely basket as always, I’m loving all your new items. X
And thanks so much for your order :wink:

@erkinwald Lynn another lovely birdy purse, x
@sewflair Maureen lovely runner, hope the kitchen is coming on x

Here’s my new listing :smiley:

Catch up later, Steph xx

1 Like

Hallo! everyone pinned to here :slight_smile: You’re welcome Steph!

I was just wondering if any of you would like to do an interview type thing for my blog? Just a few basic questions like what you sell, how did you get into crafts, tell me a bit about yourself… that sort of thing. I haven’t written them down or anything, just though I’d see who was interested first :smiley: x

Hi all, hope you all had a fab half term. We did Twycross Zoo, Harry Potter Studio Tour, and 3 birthdays!!!
School Fayre on Sat, so busy…busy…busy!!
Lovely items everyone will visit FB next!!
Here’s some dark pink butterfly clips from me today…

Claire xx

2 Likes