Looking to stock a curated boutique for UK makers & Designers in central London

Hello fellow Folksy sellers!

I sell on Folksy but personally I love browsing, touching and feeling handmade items before I buy :slightly_smiling: I used to sell through consignment in shops but had a problem collecting my money (!!) which is why I decided to start my own serviced, curated pop-up showcasing the best of UK makers & designers.

I’ve been lucky enough to get a space between 27 March- 25 April in Upper Street, a stone’s throw from Ottolenghi’s, Space NK, Whistles and Paul. If you’d like to find out more, please email makersandfriendslondon@gmail.com about yourself and your work- Makers & Friends is not just a gallery or boutique, but a community so we want to know all about you and your craft!

If you can’t make it for Angel, but are interested in selling next to other quality makers & designers, drop us a line! Other pop-up opportunities in London & the rest of the UK, coming soon :slight_smile:

Have a nice evening everyone!
Zen

1 Like

Hello Wanderings,
Would you consider a new venture in the future? I am very keen on getting more involved with selling; I think that joining forces and skills would lead to an even more successful venture. If you are happy to discuss please contact me by any means.
I have been looking for and emailing boutiques but no luck so far, it takes a while I guess :slight_smile:
Thank you!
Charlotte