Folksy Ltd

Made it onto Folksy Favourites!

(Helen Clifford) #1

How exciting! I couldn’t believe that I’d had so many visits yesterday to my butterfly papercut. So I did some investigation, and discovered it has been picked for the Folksy Favourites! Wow - I never thought that would happen!

(Elaine) #2

Well done Helen, your butterfly is beautiful.

Elaine

(Heather De Gruyther) #3

Well done - that’s fab! And I LOVE the butterfly :smiley:

(Aasiyah Johnson) #4

Congrats :thumbsup:

(Yvette ) #5

Well done - love your butterfly

(Debbie Tanner) #6

Well done … its a lovely butterfly and also love the owl picture in your shop. x Debbie

(Susan Bonnar) #7

Well done!

(Sebastian Di Gatto) #8

wow well done love your work !..well when I eventually get our photos right I hope we make It too!! hee hee :slight_smile:

(Lynn Britton) #9

Well done Helen and very deserved too.
Lynn x

(Catherine Goodwin) #10

It is well deserved your work is beautiful, Catherine.

(Helen Clifford) #11

Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments. It’s very encouraging.

(Helen McCartney Designs) #12

Well done Helen,

and so truly deserved. Your work is fantastic and people should go and like your facebook page to see more of your amazing work. I love seeing your updates.

Helen.
x

(Matt Underwood) #13

It’s a gorgeous image Helen, something about the warm yellowy brown and the cool dark blue, perfect!

(Bee Skelton) #14

That’s beautiful! I’m new to Folksy and have no idea about becoming a Folksy Favourite. Clearly it’s a great achievement. Well done! :blush:
Bee

(Sue Beacham) #15

Like you Bee I’m learning all the time, that’s wonderful news Helen, what a confidence booster you have had, your butterfly is beautiful, you have a lovely shop !! well done

Sue

(Joy Salt) #16

It is very beautiful so not surprised. xx

(Denise Milward) #17

Clever you! You’re clearly an expert with the scissors and the creativity - well done.