Made it onto Folksy Favourites!

How exciting! I couldn’t believe that I’d had so many visits yesterday to my butterfly papercut. So I did some investigation, and discovered it has been picked for the Folksy Favourites! Wow - I never thought that would happen!

18 Likes

Well done Helen, your butterfly is beautiful.

Elaine

Well done - that’s fab! And I LOVE the butterfly :smiley:

Congrats :thumbsup:

Well done - love your butterfly

Well done … its a lovely butterfly and also love the owl picture in your shop. x Debbie

Well done!

wow well done love your work !..well when I eventually get our photos right I hope we make It too!! hee hee :slight_smile:

Well done Helen and very deserved too.
Lynn x

It is well deserved your work is beautiful, Catherine.

Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments. It’s very encouraging.

Well done Helen,

and so truly deserved. Your work is fantastic and people should go and like your facebook page to see more of your amazing work. I love seeing your updates.

Helen.
x

1 Like

It’s a gorgeous image Helen, something about the warm yellowy brown and the cool dark blue, perfect!

That’s beautiful! I’m new to Folksy and have no idea about becoming a Folksy Favourite. Clearly it’s a great achievement. Well done! :blush:
Bee

Like you Bee I’m learning all the time, that’s wonderful news Helen, what a confidence booster you have had, your butterfly is beautiful, you have a lovely shop !! well done

Sue

It is very beautiful so not surprised. xx

Clever you! You’re clearly an expert with the scissors and the creativity - well done.