March Hares Daily Listing Challenge Thread! March 1st to 31st 2015!

Nothing to show you today
Still in my bed with a terrible cold. I’m glad I had the flu jab or I might have been worse
I’ve got so little energy.
Hopefully back tomorrow for a new month
Valerie x

1 Like

Sorry I’ve missed so many this month. When I felt well enough I checked in and loved items even though didn’t list. It’s been a very difficult time for me health wise. had a scan, biopsy and then a lymph node removed yesterday. The consultant was very positive yesterday and said she thought it was all most likely viral so feeling loads better in myself but not up to listing. I will love items as I really enjoy seeing what everyone is making. Not so sure about having the time to catch up on all the details but positive thoughts to all of you who have had such a difficult month and best wishes to all. Maybe see you on Twitter tonight.

4 Likes

faved to here…phew…hope everyone has had good sales this month…Spring is coming…!!

1 Like

Evening Hares

Megan @SoSewMegan - glad to hear you’re getting positive news from your consultant, and hope you start feeling better soon.

Awful weather here - howling wind in the night, and parts of our fence are looking decidedly dodgy today. Had someone out to look at it today & hopefully he’ll be able to get back tomorrow to repair the posts.
Also had some of the felt roofing blow off overnight, so we’ve been trying to nail it back down. Hoping for a more settled night tonight!

New earrings from me, with lovely prehnite

2 Likes

Well done Rachel and Pip on your sales! Happy dancing for you! There is still time for some last minute Hares sales! Finger crossed!

Been very busy with work, end of year stock take, also had to list every instrument and piece of equipment I own, being a fully stocked dental surgery, you can imagine how much stock and instruments I have! Finished at last! Yay!

My item for today a volcano cherry Quartz butterfly keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

2 Likes

All pinned and tweeted - night night - Maureen

Finally caught up with all your news and listings - fabulous! Gorgeous Bracelet Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns. Fantastic to have you back xx

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy April. We all deserve it. Lovely to be part of this group with you all - you are the best xx

1 Like