March Hares Daily Listing Challenge Thread! March 1st to 31st 2015!

:slight_smile: - thanks for the suggestion - great idea but seems to involve baking…not my forte but you never know I may take it up!

good morning all…the sun is shining and the sea is sparkling…(bit windy though)
Last day of the month…hopefully everyone has had some good sales.
My listing for today

2 Likes

Good morning, a few re-lists from me today and here is one of them:

https://folksy.com/items/5117891-Painting-with-Trees-and-Birds-Brown-and-Orange-Naive-Painting-Framed-Artwork

1 Like

Oh yes please Natalie, I would like to be included for April

Thanks for all your hard work - much appreciated

Carol xx

Morning

Very very windy night here too - frightening - but no damage done thankfully

Heres a relist for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Morning everyone

I have relisted a duck print pocket mirror today.

Also I’ve had 4 sales in March and I’m not sure I’ve reported them on here, so they can be added to the tally :slight_smile:

Have a great day

Charlotte x

2 Likes

Good morning Hares,
I hope you are all well. Just a flying visit from me today, and another re-list
https://folksy.com/items/6494921-Headache-Relief-Pulse-Point-Oil-Stick-Forehead-Stick-5ml
I have clicked, pinned and loved to here
Donna x

2 Likes

Today’s listing

2 Likes

Where did the month go!? Didn’t do well with the challenge with being away from home. Hope to do better in April. Count me in please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

2 Likes

Hi everyone, just popping in to see if it would be ok to come back again, I know its the last day of the month but I clicked to list this one by mistake instead of draft lol. Its a new one at last, I am a bit nervous about the price, its one of my higher priced items, I hope I haven’t overpriced, did a lot of research online and I think its still competitive, I hope!

I will catch up on as much as I can during the day and be ready for a new month, cant believe its April tomorrow, where did it all go!

Hope everyone is well xxx

4 Likes

Morning everyone (just!) I have a new listing for you today - sunny Honey Jade and Calcite

Listing and running again - will catch up again later on.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Just another new listing…

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Hiya all,
Pinned up until today’s listings so far.
Not read up yet today’s news but will do later.
Hi Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Hope your ok,I was wondering where you were xx

Listed this new Pk of shapes at the weekend.
Back later, Steph xx
Hope you are all ok though, take care x

2 Likes

my second one today

2 Likes

All pinned to here,
Thank you Rachel @Glehcar And @pipdesigns For very kind comments.
Baking done for this morning, bit of a rush, first time I had both of them ordering at the same time !
X

2 Likes

Love the new listing :smiley: @MidnightStarDesigns please can I report 3 sales please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hello Folks on this wet and very windy Tuesday.
Not a good day for hair. I’m going to the hairdressers tomorrow for a colour and cut so I hope this weather cheers up abit or I will look like a cockatoo before I get back home.

Ive got abit of a dilemna and wondered what other folks do. I’ve popped my shop into holiday mode now as Im here, there and everywhere over Easter and will struggle getting to the post office with any orders for abit. Things are just abit too hectic.
I will still keep up with the daily listing loving and pinning as I really enjoy taking part, but I was wondering should I relist, and share my listings with you or would it be best to only do that with an open shop?
I feel slightly deflated about using holiday mode as its been a great month for me sales wise and I just hope closing for a week or so doesn’t have a big negative effect.

Karen

4 Likes

Karen, you could pop a little note on your shop announcement that any items purchased during a certain time will not be posted until such a date and still keep open? Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the colours and features of your bracelet @MidnightStarDesigns, Absolutely nothing wrong with the price either. Lovely!

Karen @karenscraftybitz I agree with @MidnightStarDesigns It seems a pity to lose momentum with your shop. A little note on your shop announcement should solve your dilemma.

1 Like