May Queens Daily Listing Challenge Club! 12th to 18th May!

Morning everyone - sorry, yet more relists as no improvement to my health so far :frowning:

Off to sort a few things out in the house (tidying up doesn’t go away, even if you are feeling grotty) then back to catch up with the thread.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

@WhimsyWooDesigns Shirley you just paste the item URL and the forum does the rest :smile:

1 Like

Morning, Shirley, @WhimsyWooDesigns, to get that fancy looking picture and text box, you simply add the item URL in your main body of text, just like Facebook. Hope this helps? Love your fabric, by the way.

Liz
x

Morning everyone - some beautiful items listed this morning - have pinned, tweeted and loved.
A Doggy Cushion from me - hand quilted, piped and frilled - A proud Mum with her Puppies - also a relist of one of my Pink Ribbon Bookmarks. Will be back later but the chores are calling me for some attention - Maureen

1 Like

PS. Love the card, Carol…oh, look, it just jumped into my basket all of it’s own accord.

Back later after the estate agents have been…oops there goes the bell now.

Liz
x

1 Like

Hi all, all clicked up to here, faved and tweeted also, lovely as usual xx

Heres mine today

4 Likes

Hello everyone, Happy New Week!

Lovely to have you back Shirley, hope the RSI is not too bad at the mo. And welcome to the thread Kate, your items look lovely and colourful.

I’ve got two more emery board covers this morning. Made a few bits over the weekend but the light has been rotten for photography. And I’m also trying to get some stock together for a new gallery opening in my local town, run by a good friend. Very exciting!

Oh, and I finally have a sale to report Natalie!! :slight_smile:

Will catch up properly later. Le français is calling me…

BG Jane xx

Just back from the gym so got my feel good factor back :smile:

Thank you Liz - much appreciated - Natalie please add 1 sale to my tally.

Carol xx

Liz

Thank you once again for liking and buying.

Hope estate agents goes well - fingers x you get a good offer price

Carol xx

hiya,
Better late than never! here’s my new card - ages 1-10 and I can personalise them.

Havent read through yet but I hope everyone is ok today??

@JAustenJewelleryDesign Jaqueline hope all goes well at docs today for you and Erin:))

Back in a bit to read and pin, Steph XX

1 Like

Relisted this Silver Leaf pendant
http://folksy.com/items/5602641-Silver-Leaf-circle-pendant-Springs-arrival

3 Likes

Bliss I have my computer back, pinning and tweeting is so much quicker than it was using the iPad! Might get a bit more done now.
Back off to work for a couple more hours and then hopefully some time to make something this evening that I can list tomorrow!

1 Like

Well, the estate agents have gone. They both charge the same but I think I’ll go with the gay guy coz he was a real sweetie.

Not got my act together yet, so here are a couple of relists.

Sold singly

http://folksy.com/items/5302181-Chunky-Bracelet-Blanks-Gold-Plated

and in bulk packs of 10

http://folksy.com/items/5302281-10-x-Chunky-Gold-Plated-Plain-Bracelet-Add-your-own-charms

Liz
x

1 Like

Thanks Liz and Stephanie.

I’ll try it:

Oooh! That’s clever, just like the Dark side!

2 Likes

All clicked and pinned. :smile:

Clicked,pinned and loved
Hi Kate and Shirley x

I appear to be having some problems with my photos. I posted this on the forum earlier from my iPad and all looked ok (and still does if I look on my iPad) but looking at the original post on my computer the photo looks like it is rotated. I am posting the photo again and could anyone please tell me if it looks rotated or not. No need to reclick if you’ve already seen it!

Afternoon all, I have been having kittens toay, literally - my cat had 4 kitties this morning which is why I havent got here until now!!

A new listing for me:

~I’ll pop back to the beginning now to click through etc. & catch up with the Gos!

Faith x

4 Likes

Afternoon all,

Wet and miserable here in Norwich. Another Father’s Day card from me today…

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Just popping in from work!

Well done Carol, Sandra and especially Steph on your mega sales! Happy dancing for you all!

Liz, hope all goes well with the estate agents.
Jacqueline hope you and Erin got the help you needed at the Dr’s today.

Natalie x

2 Likes