May Queens Daily Listing Challenge Club! 1st to 4th May!

Good morning to the May Queens Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month where sales are blossoming for us all and we have a fabulous and eventually sales filled month for all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Di has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

The collective reported tally for the May Queens by the end of yesterday was 27 Sales

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

jazzyjane1 x 7 (edited 10.39pm)
Beadstromjewellery x 2
Lampworkbeadsbyjo x 16 (edited 11.33am)
Silverspiral x 1
Cariadcrafts11 x 2
Thecardjeanie x 1
Pipdesigns x 4 (edited 10.39pm)
WorldofCards x1
StephShortStationary x 2

Total sales: 36 (edited 10.39pm 5.03.14)

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good morning May Queens and welcome to a new months daily listing challenge!

I hope we Weill be dancing queens once the sales come rolling in!

My listing today is a knitted, crocheted and fully lined handbag, in cashmere and wool combined yarns.

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning May Queens, good luck with sales and generally hoping for a good month for everyone :smile:

http://folksy.com/items/6063711-ACEO-Encaustic-Art-Purple-Butterfly

http://folksy.com/items/6063721-Necklace-Long-Pearl-Beaded-Bead-Pendant-with-Bead-and-Charm-Cluster

back after work to click through and pin

2 Likes

Morning all, sorry for the absence last month, I’m back and raring to go again starting with two relists.

Have a good day and here’s to a good month for everyone x

Morning Queens
Wishing all Good Luck with sales this month

Morning all …lovely work on here already this morning.
Another miniature painting from me today…

4 Likes

Hello everyone: it’s so good to be back.

I have a new, limited edition emery board and cover today…

Hope you like it?

I’m really looking forward to catching up with everyone over the next few days. Good luck with sales in May, I found April quite quiet on Folksy, but then I was rather tied up with family things so I didn’t really do much listing of new items. Busy on E**y though!

Take care, back to see you all later.
Jane xx

Hi, don’t want to appear overly stupid but want to help people get as much exposure as poss so wondered if you could help with a couple of points!

1. If I visit the listed item I assume I can hit the pin it button and pin to one of my boards so my follows see it. Likewise if I hit the twitter button it will automatically tweet to my followers. I have accounts (and followers on these but only use them by linking to other sites)

2. Is the Flickr group and pinterest board mentioned in this thread a place for us to add our own items rather than for promotion of others?

Thanks, any other pointers on helping promote the items here appreciated…I’m afraid I’m not terribly techno savvy with all this social media, I can just about manage facebook!

1 Like

PS: I noticed that Folksy is going to be making much more of the ‘favourites’ in the coming months, and some sections are already highlighting ‘most favourited in the past 7 days’… so I’m making a point of favouriting everyone’s items to help bring them higher up the searches and into the ‘most favourited’ categories…

J xx

2 Likes

Thank you again, so much, for all your sterling work on this thread @NOfkantsCurios !! I know it definitely helps with sales over the longer term…

You’re an official Folksy superstar!!
xxxx

Good morning. So didn’t realise it was May today!

Off to find a favourites button then.

Hello everyone, Just wondered if I could join in again this month. The thing is, it might only be a few times a week. I have a new Westie pup (12 weeks old tomorrow) so my hands have been tied and we are trying to establish a routine, but its a case of one step forward, two steps back. I also found April quiet BG Jane, but I put this down to lack of my time promoting - I do hope things pick up though.

I have been using the new forums intermittently, but I just wondered why and how some of the images have a little box round them, i.e., BG Jane’s post, Joan’s cards and also Max’s?

Anyway I have a “Shopping in Paris” coin purse today - hope you all like and hope it’ll be okay just listing as and when I can manage - let me know if not.

Jane xxx

1 Like

Jazzy Jane, the easiest way to get your pic in the post is to simply to put the URL in the text, like on FB, and that’s how you get that posh looking box ect. Hope this helps?

Glad to see you back again, BG Jane and I hope May goes better for you.

I’m in a bit of a tizz this morning as my first call was supposed to be in hospital and I got a text from the carer I was shadowing to meet her at the next call at 8.30am. So, methinks I can have another half hour in bed, only to get a call from my line manager at 7.20am to tell me the call was reinstated - and I wasn’t even dressed, oops! Definitely time for a cuppa.

Quick relists today, might get chance to sort out some new pics later.

http://folksy.com/items/4371364-Inspiration-Bead-Kits-Sand

http://folksy.com/items/4371327-Inspiration-Bead-Kits-Olive-Mix

Back later.

Liz
x

Oh thanks for that Liz, will go off and try this out.

Jane xx

Happy May to you all, this is my relist for the day, http://folksy.com/items/4452111-Hair-clip-red-jewelled-leaves- thank you Rachel

Morning All, Happy May :slight_smile: Sorry missed yesterday, had a day off and went shopping - forgotten what hard work it is, my poor feet :wink: lol

1 Like

Morning May Queens and thank you Natalie for all your hard work - wishing everyone lots of dancing.

To celebrate May here is some cherry blossom relist

Carol xx

Pinned something from everyone so far to here, just marking my spot :slight_smile:

Morning Queens!!

Happy Month of May to everyone, hoping it brings lots of sales for us all:)

A big big thank you! To you Natalie for organising the thread and all the hard work you do :smiley:
Nice to have you all back. BG Jane, jazzy Jane and Sandra:)
Welcome to all new queens aswell!

I’ve caught up with all pinning and I’m going to start a new board off, I’ll put the link on later.

I have a relist to start with then hopefully I’ll get back with a new

Back later, Steph x

Hello everyone!

Hope everybody has a month filled with sales!

http://folksy.com/items/6019931-Hand-knitted-baby-beanie-hat-in-mint-green-with-yellow-bow-applique-0-3-months

Carol x