May Queens Daily Listing Challenge Club! 19th to 25th May!

Sorted to here. Nice to hear about sales happening.Well done.

Well done Liz and Roz on your sales! Happy dancing Queens!

Will click through, pin etc… when I get home!

Natalie x

Afternoon - congratulation on your sale @Rozcraftz & @paperchainsandbeads - I can see your lovely painting has sold.

@RedDevilCrafts - hope your scan goes ok x

@NOfkantsCurios- love the baby wear.

@sewflair - I know what you mean about a bit of time to yourself. It never seems to last quite long enough!

@MidnightStarDesigns - I agree your copper work is beautiful & can’t understand why it doesn’t sell - maybe it’s one of those things that looks better for real than in a photo.

Up to date with doing everything to all the items listed so far & adding a new bracelet

Sue x

2 Likes

I don’t think you should stop making copper jewellery Colleen, you stuff is really beautiful. I do however know what you mean about making when it isn’t selling, I haven’t sold any jewellery since the middle of March and I too am wondering about it.
Here are two new jewellery makes from me

1 Like

Hi everyone. Been sorting out some jewellery odds and ends today, so no new makes again from me. Plenty of de-stash though!

Off to find some re-lists to show you.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Some re-lists that I love - hope you do too!

Off to catch up and click before tea,

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Evening all, three sales to report please :u5408:
All clicked and loved

My dad’s back in hospital he has pneumonia been a terrible year for hospital!

Sorry to hear about your Dad Max, hope things improve soon.

loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

1 Like

So sorry to hear your Dad is poorly again Max! He’s not had much luck of late health wise!

Good news on your sales though!

Natalie x

1 Like

All caught up. I hope everyone who has loved ones going through exam stresses today, is doing ok? Thinking of you all.

So sorry to hear you dad is back in hospital Max

Hope your scan went well today Sandra xx

Everyone who is feeling under the weather - please accept this large virtual hug :blush: (can’t find a ‘hug’ icon thingy)

Well, what are my most favourite items today? I love Natalie’s baby knits, Maureen’s gorgeous runner - must have taken you hours! Steph’s amazing sea themed ACEO’s, Colleen’s stunning bracelet (please don’t stop making!) and the gorgeous green lampwork necklace by Joanne @Lampworkbeadsby

Off to eat chocolate then bath the little ones. See you later, Jacqueline x

2 Likes

All done to here x
Hope your Dad isn’t in hospital too long Max x

Off to wrap eldest’s bday presents - not a long job, vouchers!

All caught up to here.

Just a re-list from me today

Hope your scan went okay Sandra and sorry to hear that your Dad is unwell again Max.

Hope you all have a relaxing evening

Lin

1 Like

Evening everyone - pinned tweeted and loved you all - many thanks for your comment on my table runner Jacqueline - yes they do take a bit of time but I love making them. I am like everyone else at the moment though - I am not making a quilt at the moment - sales are so slow and I have a few in stock. they take up quite a bit of space to store - not something you can put in a little box. It is a good job I make them for the love of it and not to earn a living. I am spending my time using fabrics I have in store and smaller items and have lost track of the amount of bunting I have made recently for our Village Open Gardens - we are entered in Britain in Bloom for the first time this year.

I have had a quiet relaxed day in fact I am so relaxed I keep falling asleep - feel better for it. Max hope your Dad is soon out of hospital and everyone else with health issues is coping OK. Jacqueline nice to see you getting back to normal. Will pop back later for the late comers - Maureen

@RedDevilCrafts hope the MRI went ok x
@paperchainsandbeads Max your work is lovely, please keep making x
All done and dusted to here
xx

Thank you Maureen. I do feel much better, but still having glandular pain. I suppose that will take some time to shift. The one good thing about jewellery is that it isn’t too big to store your made items! I feel for all of you who craft with fabrics and wool - especially those of you without a designated work room. It must be awful trying to find space for it all. It is bad enough with jewellery making. I now have no room as it has been re-assigned to being a tiny bedroom with a cot in it for my son. I now have jewellery making items everywhere, so am being forced to have a clear out of excess goodies. That is why I have so much de-stash being listed.

Jacqueline x

Clicked, loved and pinned thus far. I’m off to an early bed - all this alarm going off at 5.30am is starting to take it’s toll and I have to do 6 days on the trot like that (my first day I got to lie in as I was working the evening shift). I’m not sure how I’m gong to cope with working 7 days in a row, but we’ll see, tomorrow is day 3 so almost half way there. I’ve decided that I hate getting up at 6am - it’s far too early

Good night, everyone.

Liz
x

1 Like

Hi all,
qiuickly listing so I can use the laptop to load photos - it conks out after about half hour of use! I can pop back on the Hudl to pin/comment etc.

http://folksy.com/items/6179021-Bronze-and-Lampwork-glass-Fibula-Shawl-Pin-Brooch-Heart

and

http://folksy.com/items/6179041-Bronze-and-Lampwork-Glass-Spike-Earrings

phew - job done!
Faith x

1 Like

Wow Faith - gorgeous goodies to tempt us with!

Pinned tweeted and loved - I am joining Liz for an early night but I will not be joining her at 6 am in the morning - night night - Maureen

Liz getting up at 6am is a lie in! I used to start work at 6am, 4am alarm! Hubs still does that every other week.

http://folksy.com/items/4408320-100g-Robin-DK-knitting-yarn-040-White-knitting-wool

Loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

1 Like