May Queens Daily Listing Challenge Club! 1st to 4th May!

Clicked,pinned and ‘faved’ to here

Glad to here so far so good Maureen x

I’m really loving that Harris Tweed men’s wallet today. Here’s wishing you all lots of May sales! :smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear hospital visit went well, I’m sure the scans will be fine, take care xx

Just popping in with a sale to report Natalie, my "shopping in Paris purse from this morning - yay!

Jane xx

3 Likes

Stopping by for a quick browse and fave of items. great idea about faving. will do from now on. but pinterest not working for me tonight!

1 Like

Pinned and tweeted all your lovely listings - night night - Maureen

1 Like

All pinned to here.

Lin

Helpful to hear about the ‘faving’

Glad your appointment went well Maureen - hope you don’t have to wait long for your results.

2 sales please Natalie - a customer who bought from me recently, then ‘bought’ but didn’t pay for 4 items a couple of days ago, now back and bought 2 items - maybe she’s not used to Folksy and treated it like I treat the shopping basket on Ebay?

Well done on your sales Steph and J Jane

Sue

1 Like

Gorgeous listings everyone - all clicked to here. Loving the Tweed Wallet and the sea-bird cushion covers - I think they would look great on a sofa in a swanky sea side cottage or one of those super beach huts that cost a fortune. Loving the baby beanie too.

My listing for today is this pair of earrings - no prizes for guessing the gemstone!

Been really busy with my return and sorting out my stones and findings today. Phew!

All clicked to here - see you in the morning.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Do you remember way back just before Christmas that I knitted a sample swatch for a knitwear company and was accepted to be one of their hand knitters? They are really quiet over the winter months with the busy months being April to October so I hadn’t received any knitting until now. They asked if I would knit 10 pairs of fingerless mittens with a cable pattern on. I had to knit just one mitten at first and send it off for them to approve (all post is refunded) and today I received an email saying the mitten was beautifully knitted and that I can continue with the order. That was really nice to have that compliment from a knitwear company. I have until 18th June to do them but I will have them done in a week and the pay is quite good too!

Pinned to here

3 Likes

Good morning all, I hope you are well. Here are my relists for today

Have a lovely, long weekend x

1 Like

That’s great news. Well done.

Morning, all. Just a couple of relists this morning - will try and get some pearl pics taken later as I have some colour mixes to list.

Not got many calls this morning as I’ve got my first probationary meeting, so hoping that goes OK.

http://folksy.com/items/1662417-25-x-Lotus-Flower-Bead-Caps-8-x-18mm-Antique-Bronze-Finish

http://folksy.com/items/1658861-25-x-Rectangular-Bead-Caps-8-x-16mm-Antique-Bronze-Finish

Back later.

Liz
x

PS. That’s great news about your knitting, Carol.

Some gorgeous items listed yesterday. Heres my listing for today. Will be back later to continue pinning and tweeting.
http://folksy.com/items/6070091-Harris-Tweed-Notebook-and-Coin-Purse-Gift-Set

Morning Queens

Clicked,pinned and faved to here

Great news Carol x

Poppies today

1 Like

I listed these

I also had 14 sales yesterday, well 3 orders with 14 items :smile:
Here is too a good month :smile:

Morning Queens

Wow, two listings in two days - this certainly won’t last lol!!! I have a retro-style pin-up girl “hello” coin purse

http://folksy.com/items/6068171-Coin-purse

Jane x

Mmmm, can you all see my picture or not. I don’t understand it, as when I post the photo of my item is there, but when I come back to the thread, it has disappeared. Any ideas why this is happening?

Jane xxx

Trying the drag a picture in. It worked. why all that other fuss then with the uploading pictures.? Aah! Hours wasted.

1 Like

Fab news Carol!

I have another butterfly today

1 Like