May Queens Daily Listing Challenge Club! 1st to 4th May!

Morning Queens & welcome back to everyone.

Thanks Natalie for starting us on another month. Looking forward to being a queen for a month

Bit short of time, but pinned to here.

Back later

Sue

2 Likes

Hi everyone, happy May, where is the year going! Now, I hope I can do this right, testing to see if I can actually post my listing!

1 Like

Good morning all
A special offer today

Valerie x

Morning everyone! More tourmaline to start the month!

Have a great day - will be back tonight to click and covet.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Pinned to here

Why is my photo not showing?

It doesn’t matter as my link is still there. I just pasted the listing URL but the photo shows in the preview box and a photo is (currently) showing on my pinterest link.

Just wondering…

Carol x

Natalie, forgot to mention I had a sale from supply shop yesterday, but not to worry, cos not sure where that would go ?
Steph x

Afternoon Queens, we’re off to a good start with lots of listings!

BG Jane thanks for the heads up re faves, I’ll make sure I fave everyone as I click through.

Here are mine

Damn, forgot to favourite the first few…back I go to click through again…

2 Likes

Morning May Queens! Love this thread and looking forward to contributing as much as possible!

So heres my Juggling Cufflinks for today! :smile:

Sorry to be a pain, but how do you repin onto the Folksy Daily Listers board? I can only seem to pin onto my boards??

Hi all,

After a LONG absence from Folksy (and a serious motivation dip) I am back determined to stay on track with listing regularly. So if you’ll have me, I’d like to join the May Queens as an incentive to get started again. It will be great getting to know everyone again too!

So my listing for today is a pair of Liberty fabric hair clips:

I’ll pop back later to visit and pin.

2 Likes

Debbie you repin from the daily listers board onto your own. At least that’s what I do…

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/4004726-Cushion-Covers-Waders

http://folksy.com/items/4004694-Cushion-Covers-Seagulls

Afternoon everyone - May Queens - I like it. Here’s to a month with a few more visits from the Sales Fairy - she was a bit short on visits in April. Welcome also to newcomers to the thread and hello there to those returning to us.

Brenda - that is a lovely painting.

Visit to hospital yesterday went quite smoothly - now have to wait for the results of the scans. Have had a couple of mini power cuts here when my computor shut down unexpecantly - dont like that happening - looks like we have a storm and heavy rain on the way. Relists from me today - summery looking cushions. These are cushion covers but they can also be bought complete with the cushion infills. Pinned and tweeted up to here - be back later - Maureen

1 Like

Hi all,

Great start to the month with so many listings. Natalie, can I join in again this month please. Have been feeling a bit frustrated lately as sales are so low but I’ll give it one more month to see how it goes.

Some thoughts of summer and wine from me today…

Jeanie x

Love this, really gorgeous

Hi everyone, not listing today as on holiday :slight_smile: but have just popped on quickly and clicked everyone. Not pinned as not time but my favourite item is the coin purse from jazzy jane (for obvious reasons)
Christine x

2 Likes

Evening all clicked to here will repinned and retweet in a jiff :slight_smile:

Back in from work, another busy day!

All clicked to here and lovely to seem some new faces as well as familiar folksy friends!

Thank you Stephanie for clarifying the rep in question, hope that helped!

Maureen pleased the visit went well for you!

Natalie x

1 Like

All visited, favourited (in case that helps), pinned and tweeted. My contribution for the day. Harris Tweed Mens Wallet. Need to get slightly better photos tomorrow!

Good evening May queens, My listing today is a pair of pretty pink and lilac earrings

I’ll pop back later to click and pink

Lin