Folksy Ltd

Most popular viewed product of the week

(Thecraftycurioshop) #1631

This fun cow peg bag is my most popular item this week…

(Bekki Stevenson) #1632

My most popular this week was my new mushroom brooch

(Sally Ann Ling) #1633

Hi. I am quite pleased as I have only just opened my new shop, and my most viewed item (15 views) was https://folksy.com/items/7204494-Christmas-Birds

Thanks
SallyAnn xxx

(TheGlassArk) #1634

One of my new and colourful items was this week’s most popular - it was my flower inside a hexagon

(LotfieldJewellery) #1635

This is my most viewed product. I am just back on Folksy after a break but I don’t seem to manage to get sales. Any advice?

(Bekki Stevenson) #1636

There is loads of advice available on the forums here. Have a look around at the threads and you’ll find good advice. Also, Folksy blog has a few good posts on improving conversion rates etc.
Here are a few posts I found helpful

(LotfieldJewellery) #1637

Thanks, that’s really helpful. I have to admit to feeling rather overwhelmed though! I guess I just have to get on and give it a go!

(Bekki Stevenson) #1638

Just choose one thing to improve on at a time and work on that. It’ll all come together after a while. I hope you do well with your shop x

(Lynn Britton) #1639

This was my most popular item last week, and yipee it sold very quickly :smiley:

(Tina Martin) #1640

My most popular last week :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7203574-Original-Watercolour-Illustration-Summer-Garden-

My most popular item this week was this, thank you for looking.

(TheGlassArk) #1642

My square bauble Christmas decorations

(Suzzie Godfrey) #1643

That’s such good advice Bekki, doing it ALL is overwhelming, but just concentrating on one area a week/month is so much more manageable. xx

(Suzzie Godfrey) #1644

My most viewed product was my new large 2ltr hot water bottle, thank you everyone who showered it with love.

(TheGlassArk) #1645

Your water bottle cover is so pretty @thistledownandHOPE

(Bekki Stevenson) #1646

My autumnal mushroom in moss brooch was my most popular item this week

(Su Mwamba) #1647

Most viewed in the last week:

(Mandie Bailey) #1648

This simple earrings

(Lynn Britton) #1649

Many thanks to all those that voted this my most popular item

(Pippa Mac) #1650

Thank you everyone who checked out these notebooks to make them my most popular item this week.