My Biggest Fan is!

@SashaGarrett I haven’t received an email from folksy robot this week yet but I suppose there is still time.

Thanks Sasha, I think the reason I’ve never seen that is that I don’t get enough likes to have a biggest fan :cry:

2 Likes

@wildrosedesigns thrown some likes your way :wink:
If you join the daily challenge thread we like all each others’ daily listings.

1 Like

Thank you so much Annie :smiley: I used to join in on the daily listing thread but haven’t done so for a while. My plus account has just expired and I’ve not yet decided whether to renew, the last couple of years sales have been pretty dire. I’ll probably renew in the end. :wink:

My best ‘lover’ last week was…
@JackBentleyKnitwear !
Thank you very much xx

1 Like

You’re very welcome @thistledownandHOPE, mine last week was @silvertreejewellerydesign Karen Cooper, thank you Karen :slight_smile:

My pleasure @JackBentleyKnitwear - I love to see a well dressed dog and I think Jack did a top notch modelling job :wink: Your ‘human’ hats and scarves are super cute too.

You are my 2nd biggest fan for next week and I know you’ve supported me in previous weeks, so thanks so much for that - as a relatively newbie support like your’s means a lot :bouquet:

1 Like

My biggest fan last week was @sweetpyroangel - thanks for all your support Lisa. I love your work too, so it’s a big compliment :bouquet: :trophy:

Many thanks Miranda @JackBentleyKnitwear for being my biggest fan last week :slight_smile:

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is also Miranda of Jack Bentley Knitwear. Thank you!
https://folksy.com/shops/JackBentleyKnitwear

1 Like

My biggest fan is Down to Earth Recycling who favourited 26 of my items! She has some lovely rag dolls in her shop. Thank you so much :smiley:
https://folksy.com/shops/downtoearthrecycling

My biggest fan in the last week was a non seller on Folksy - how lovely! Fantastic to be found by non sellers on here. Thank you xxx

2 Likes

It was Kim from @proggyandtweed who ‘loved’ me most last week, thank you Kim.
Suzzie x

1 Like

My biggest fan was also a non-seller on Folksy, really glad we are getting noticed!

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is Jayne @GoRadLou thank you so much.

Gill x

1 Like

Thanks! My biggest fan is @Fairyhouse Have a unique jewelry
https://folksy.com/items/6887363-A-Little-Magic-Seaside-Bottle-Necklace-Glow-in-the-dark-Luminous-Bottle-Charm

My biggest fan this week was Claire Cooper-Walsh @clairecooperwalsh who creates stunning mixed media artworks and other gorgeous goodies.

I love this…

Thank you Claire for your support of my work xxxx

2 Likes

My biggest fan this week is Sue from @SueTrevor she has some beautiful things in her shop and is incredibly talented, take a look at this amazing textile cup and saucer:

2 Likes

You are welcome JAustenJewelleryDesign, and thank you very much for the promo xxx

1 Like

My biggest fan this week is Sue Trevor. Here is one of my favourites of hers

Thanks for your support Sue.

2 Likes