New store, help

Hey! I’m a week old to this site, and yes it is confusing but, like anything the more you experiment the more you learn. Your shop looks good you have allot of stock which is great, unlike me :stuck_out_tongue: one day i will have the time to sit down and just make loads but no i am probably not the best to give advice but your not alone in the newness and the struggles of technology! I would say one of the perks is that it is allot smaller than other hand made sites so i guess it feels slightly more personal. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

Hi Paul,
Just wishing you best of luck with your shop. Sharing some hints I’ve got from here as well:

1. have amazing eye catching photos, look out the popular jewellery sellers and try to make photos like their:) Not copying they items, but only the photography technique:)
  2. Add items slowly, so it appears at the bottom of the main page in different times of the day.
  3. Join into convos here:)
  4. Advertise advertize elsewhere as well. Every possible places you can, without being too spammy:)

love your red coral necklace

My friend loves roses, I think she should see you agate rose necklace :slight_smile: So nicely done :slight_smile:

Thanks again all for sharing and welcoming me. I have added a little bit of personal blurb as suggested. I will have to have a think on photographs wont have time to sort any for a while, now starting my night shifts and we are attending PorkStock this weekend with our stall so its all go!
@TobisiasLilThing Thanks for kind words about necklace, please do share our store :slight_smile: I will be looking through all new comments stores and liking items as i go through. When I get some time

welcome to Folksy…

Welcome to Folksy and the forum :slight_smile: