November challenge thread

Hi, I’d like to take part but I seen there were over 1,000 shop posts. The rules are to favourite each post which seems a real challenge or is it to favourite the shop? TIA! x

1 Like

You can join the thread and just favourite the items from the day you join, you don’t have to go right to the beginning.
You do have to favourite all the items posted in there each day, in the persons shop, from the day you join in. It’s the main rule.
Make sure you read the rules in the first post before commiting as it can be quite time consuming, but worth it for the promotion.

4 Likes

Hi Louise @LouiseGretalDesigns - as Kim says you can join in at any point BUT you do have to follow the posted link for each shop that’s joining in each day.

That means going to an item in a shop (by following the shops provided link) then loving :heart: the item, and then returning back to the thread and :heart: the post on the thread to say you have loved the item in the shop. You then repeat the process for all the shops that post that day.

The group is friendly and will help you through the process BUT do read the rules at the top of the page - it is time consuming but many of us think it worthwhile and we have some fun along the way.

2 Likes

Hi Louise @LouiseGretalDesigns …yes the challenge thread is time consuming and is hard work but it DOES get results…You only like items from the day you join and need enough in your shop to show one item a day for the rest of the month…so you would need 19 items to show ( one a day) if you join today ( Saturday)…
The full instructions are at the top of the thread and we are all here to help you if you get stuck. xx

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the advice. I started doing the thread but there doesn’t seem to be post dates, just how many hours since an item was posted. I’ve favourited back to 13 hours. Can someone advise how you know what is posted on a specific date? :smile:

Hi Louise - I just work forward from my last visit. As a general rule of thumb if you are catching up then go back 24 hours from the bottom of the thread (the newest listings) and favorite from that point on - everyone seems happy with that.

Thanx Anna. Today I started early & finished at lunchtime as the house was needing a clean! Think I’m starting to get the hang of the thread. x

2 Likes