November / December weekly listings and promotions 29th November - 5th December 2015

Welcome to the November / December Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Eek, nearly into December!

Starting this week’s thread with a wire wrapped necklace

1 Like

Morning

Sue @BeadstormJewellery love the greens in that necklace, I have pinned it to my Pinners Paradise Board and loved it (previously) so that might not show on your dashboard

Please can I show you these

2 Likes

Lovely, I’ve tweeted this @jeanstevens4

1 Like

Have pinned and loved all the above
A listing from me

A new listing from me

Just caught up with loving and pinning your lovely items - there’s some lovely colour combinations in them.

I can’t believe how quickly the week is going - I could do with another day in this one!

Sue

pinned up to here

and listed

1 Like

these are my latest items added to my shop - great stocking fillers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A new canvas picture for you to personalise

All pinned and have listed this
https://folksy.com/items/6768311-Button-Necklace-Black-Grey-White-Frosty-

Pinned and tweeted fingerless mittens from Erkinwald…

and I’ve made and listed this
https://folksy.com/items/6768317-Hand-Embroidered-cushion-pillow-flower-camomile-daisy-linen-

Hiya all!
Just popping in to say I’ve just put the whole thread on my FB page…sorry I’ve not been around much but hoping to get back next week… Steph xx

2 Likes

Evening

Just caught up - sorry I haven’t been around much but busy with pre-Christmas craft fairs.

I’m off to a fair tomorrow so I’ll start the new week’s thread before I go

Sue x

1 Like