November weekly listings and promotions 22nd - 28th November 2015

Welcome to the November Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

Morning

Starting early today as I’m off to day 2 of my craft fair

A new necklace today

1 Like

Morning.

Hope everyone is OK.

I started yesterday’s thread very early, so adding another listing to bump it up in case it had got lost behind other posts.

Sue

1 Like

Have loved the crystal pendant

2 Likes

Hi and thank you, was starting to feel a bit lonely here!

Have loved and pinned your lovely picture

1 Like

Hope everyone is well. I’ve loved and pinned all the above, gorgeous pendants Sue @BeadstormJewellery and a lovely picture @GiftsWithGlitz. I’ve listed this

1 Like

Please may I join Sue @BeadstormJewellery with a new listing. I have clicked and pinned each of the items above :smiley:

2 Likes

Of course Rachel @Glehcar, great to see you and your lovely work here X

1 Like

Morning all - chilly and blustery here today
Have pinned and loved your pretty earrings Rachel @glehcar
I’ve listed this
https://folksy.com/items/6731591-Handmade-Button-Necklace-Pink

1 Like

Lovely necklace & gloves Lynn @erkinwald
& cute seahorses Rahel @Glehcar

A new necklace from me

Ooh, these might go well with your necklace, Sue @BeadstormJewellery