November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

Evening

1 Like

Thanks for your kind comment about my pompom Pals, Sue@BeadstormJewellery.
I sold a few at the school fair, surprisingly not so much to school
children but as stocking fillers.
Sorry your fair didn’t go too well, aren’t fairs a strange thing! I had
the same problem last week, then at the next fair , i sold quite well.
Same products , same target audience, similar areas, can’t fathom it out.
Hope your weekend fair goes better.

1 Like

Just seen your latest entry in the thread Sue@BeadstormJewellery, Glad your fair went well today.
A new listing from me:
ttps://folksy.com/items/6769778-Girl-s-Furry-Owl-Bag

1 Like

Put my shop on holiday mode again for the second day of the weekend craft fair at Yew Tree Garden Centre.

Wish myself, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, Roz @OrchardFelts and Shaz @oddsox a busier and hopefully sales filled day!

See you all this evening!

Natalie x

6 Likes

Good morning Ninjas, yay happy dancing for your sales peeps, we are just 1 away from 300 sales this month :), which is fab!

Just started the December thread Anyone Interested in the December Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Granddaughters party this afternoon at the Jazzy Jungle, nothing to do for this one except supervise 10 or so babies/toddlers, I expect to be thoroughly shattered by this afternoon lol!

My listing today a new technique I had a great day in the craft room yesterday including a bit of a sort out and found a few things I made for the exhibition not listed yet so had a good photo session and have enough to list now for a few weeks

2 Likes

Wishing the same for us Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. See you in a while. Just enjoying a big mug of tea before doing the showering and dressing thing.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know my shop is on holiday mode, but have listed this slouchy hat with a bow brooch you can wear on the hat if you choose.

Natalie X

I’m joining you, not with a shower, just a cup of coffee, LOL!

X

1 Like

Morning Ninjas,

Morning all, I’m going to the knitting and stitching show today with my oldest friend! Is anyone else going?

1 Like

Goodness, how old is she, Sue!?
Suzzie x
However old, have a lovely day together x

2 Likes

totally pooped !

Had my first craft fair for years yesterday. Spent all day Friday setting up and then yesterday opened at 10:00, suppose to close at 3:00 but carried on til 4:30 cos it was soooooo busy. Buzzing all day!

My little village has just turned in to a little crafty heaven. With a crafty workshop organisation and a fabric shop opened up in the village just a month ago. This was their official opening and there are going to opportunities for workshop hosting etc in the future. Oooh exciting times

just a relist for me today.

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
@Maxine - 1 sale to report please.

2 Likes

Morning Ninjas

Morning all, one more sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

Well done Sandra @sandranesbitt - sounds like a great fair for you.

New purse requested by a customer so hope there will be another sale for me soon.

1 Like

Good morning. A sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. And a new listing

Morning all - off to the a local street festival later. They actually asked for craft stalls on a Folksy thread but although it’s only 5 minutes walk from home, I vowed never to do an outside event after 2 memorable fairs where it took 3 of us to hold all the jewellery in the gale and at the second I shut up shop after less than an hour and still lost stock and gift boxes because of torrential rain (the tent just couldn’t cope with the deluge!)

Have fun at the party Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - this is the nice age. I stopped helping with my nephew’s parties when he hit 6 and went to school, after a memorable party at a local bowling alley when it was more like herding cats than supervising a group of children :flushed:

Hope all of today’s fairs go well.

Another relist new to here today plus a couple more cabs:

1 Like

afternoon all…today I have a hand drawn and hand painted cartoon

Hi all!
Hope you’re ok x
Good luck with fairs and hope the ones yesterday turn out to be worth it.
Fingers crossed Sandra @sandranesbitt. For those opportunities X
Max @paperchainsandbeads thanks for asking about my back, it’s just the same, stiff and painful all around the pelvic area and coxyc bone …sorry not sure if that’s the correct spelling, I did get three injection back in September but they did nothing, so now he’s suggested another eight! I did have an appointment a few weeks back but I cancelled because I couldn’t make my mind up,just didn’t want it to get any worse, my mobility is really limited even down to lifting my legs to put socks on! It’s like trying to lift a boulder, and I really don’t want the injections if they don’t work again or do make things worse😫 Any Hoo enough of my woes, hope you manage today, good luck!!

Hope you’re driving goes well Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery …a car and a Xmas pressie! Not bad for a day’s work eh??
Thanks Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign pleased you like them X
Well done on the sales Megan @SoSewMegan X

Here’s mine for today
Starting to list family cards
https://folksy.com/items/6570200-Christmas-Card-Family-Mam-Printed-Design-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

All pinned to here now, but I’ll catch up later on,
Steph X

4 Likes