November Rockets Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 30th November!

Good morning to the November Rockets Daily Listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month full of rocketing sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each other’s items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.
Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.
I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.
Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.
There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please

www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/223

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users are #folksygifts or #newonfolksy
For those wishing to repin, you can re-pin from my board

Folksy Daily Listers

Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all of your projects and interests.

And here is the FB link to Maxine’s wonderful shared page

The collective reported tally for the November Rockets by the end of yesterday was 416 Sales.

I will update the total if more sales come in today
Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!
Good luck everyone

Collective sales tally:

Sue Trevor X 37
Paperchainsandbeads X 14 (edited 8.17pm)
Sewflair X 5
OrchardFelts X 18 (edited 5.00pm)
RozCrafts X 5
CardiadCards11 X 19
DeborahJonesJewellery X 20 (edited 7.10pm)
MidnightStarDesigns X 27 (edited 5.00pm)
StephShortStationary X 26 (.dieted 5.00pm)
StephShortsupplies X 22 (edited 5.00pm)
SandraNesbit X 13
AdienCrafts X 13 (edited 5.00pm)
Glehcar X 17
LifeCovers X 24 (edited 5.00pm)
Abyjem X 8
BeadStormJewellery X 21 (edited 5.12am)
ThatEnamelGuy X 3
SoSewMegan X 7
SilverBirchStudio X 15
Hollieeccles X 1
HobbitGirlie1880 X 4
JAustenJewelleryDesign X 11
Lizzyanthus x 2 (edited 5.00pm)
PipDesigns X 13
KernowClaire X 10 (edited 8.45pm)
FluffStuffCrafts X 3
ProggyandTweed X 2
TheCardJeanie X 3
Knittingtopia X 10
Valerie X 22
RedDragonDesigns X 12
Dawitchi X 4
JacquelineOJewellery X 4
AppleQueenJewellery X 7
BeccyCornwell X 3 (edited 9.40pm)
NOfkantsCurios X 3
RuthSmithJewellery X 1
LouiseGraceJewellery X 3
OhButtonMe X 1
Teabreaks x 1
KarensCraftyBitz X 1

Total sales: 455 (edited 9.40pm 30.11.15)

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good morning November Rockets! Bit misty here this morning!

My first item for the month is some more Denys Brunton designer yarn from my supplies section.

Natalie x

1 Like

Happy November :smile:

and yet again just £4.50

1 Like

Good morning all, pinch and a punch, white rabbits etc.

Still no internet - thank goodness for phone tethering and unlimited data!

Hope you all had a happy halloween - not my favourite night of the year. I don’t mind the kids but the constant knocking on the door really winds my dogs up and they spend all night barking and running to the door. Never mind its over now - just fireworks night to contend with now.

I have got a craft fair today so am about to put shop in holiday mode and will list later today. I’m not expecting a great deal as it is only a small local NT property thats a bit off the beaten track and is now operating winter hours but I love going there. Sometimes its the small fairs that do the best - at least theres not much competition - there are only 4 stalls there.

Back later.
Hope you all have a lovely day.

5 Likes

Morning rockets

So I paid my first Folksy bill in a long time this morning :+1:

Fingers crossed for another good month of sales

Here’s my offering for today

3 Likes

Morning Rockets, white rabbits to you all.

2 Likes

Good morning, thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for being such a fabulous star and keeping us motivated again. Wishing all rockets lots of lovely sales, health and happiness for November.

Mine for today

and

2 Likes

Good morning Rockets!

Thanks Nat @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread.

3 Likes

Just finished checking out the last of October’s thread, there were 90-odd as I didn’t get on here yesterday (we were in Whitby admiring all the costumes for Halloween and Goth Weekend)
Good Luck with your craft fair Roz @OrchardFelts there are some that I like to do just because they’re fun so glad I’m not the only one (I usually find if I’m enjoying it the sales seem to come in either on the day or people contacting me afterwards)
I’m not sure if I’ve anything to list today (yesterday was the only nice day recently and I wasn’t around to take photos) but I’ll check for a relist and hope the fog we’ve got lifts so I can get some photos done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just love sausage dogs and their haughty poses! Here’s a new Christmas Card from me to start the month off . . .

1 Like

Hello again, thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, I am so glad you are running this again, it kept me motivated to list everyday last month!
Today I am listing more stitched badges, another item I had run out of!

https://folksy.com/items/6739785-Stitched-Silk-Badge

1 Like

Morning Rockets! Good luck at your fair Roz @OrchardFelts I hope you sell out and have a lovely time too!

I have some new listings, but have to take some photos first. Until then, here is a re-list in need of a new home - a great Christmas present too.

Off to try and take some pictures then I will be back with a new listing

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Sue, when I clicked on your shop name, the blue one next to your name on your header. It says folksy can not find your shop, yet I can click on your listing and be taken to it. Rachel

1 Like

Good morning and wishing you all a dazzling November! Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us all on our toes! Starting off with a relist but hope to get back to work tomorrow

2 Likes

Rachel, I have no idea what to do, last month I asked the kind folk at Folksy to change my name to my name! And everything seemed to go through OK, apart from on this forum? I don’t want to be known by my old name anymore! And my sales have gone up, help, @Folksyadmin

3 Likes

Good luck with your fair today Roz @OrchardFelts , at least with NT visitors that they generally have money to spend! I sympathise with the dogs - I’ve had our part-time dog here to stay for a few days and he was on guard the whole night, I had to shut him in the kitchen every time the door went.

Rene @Dawitchi those leggings are amazing!

Sue I hope you get that name thing sorted soon.

3 Likes

Morning Rockets

Big thank you Natalie :@NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work running the thread. Much appreciated

A relist to kick the month off but have lots to list when I can

Enjoy foggy Sunday

Carol xx

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6699081-Pincushion-In-A-Shabby-Chic-Teacup-Saucer-Ebellished-With-Roses-Ribbon-Pins

Morning all and a big thank you to Natalie :heart:

Good luck with all your fairs - hope it brings many sales.

I just sold one of these over on the other side so have listed it here.

2 Likes

Good morning.
Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for another month of keeping us productive.
Everyone has been very busy this morning.
Here’s my latest bracelet
https://folksy.com/items/6739824-Red-crystal-and-copper-bracelet-

I find these sell well at fairs. So fingers crossed.

Roz @OrchardFelts hope you do well today.