Folksy 365! NOVEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Hello and welcome the November Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Cariadcrafts11 5
carolinefrodsham 10
OrchardFelts. 8
EllyRowbothamPrintmaker 6
Glintoflight 7
PollysWares. 9
rosesworkshop. 11
NOfkantsCurios 11
Verchielbeadsandjewellery 7
TheChrisArtist 10
thatenamelguy 5
RobynCoetzee. 17
thecardjeanie. 1
wildrosedesigns. 3
OrukiDesign. 8
Caroleecrafts. 16
OhhhWhatAYarn. 4
PocketfulCreations. 15
erkinwald. 17
jenniesgems. 8
TheCornishHare. 5
CharmelCraftsandGifts. 1
konyskiw. 5
Valerie. 16
thegreetingscardshop 11
SueTrevor. 11
BeautifulFabricBags. 3
TreetopArt. 1
BeguiledByTheBead. 2
junemccabe. 2
ArtilyEverCrafter. 2
SueTrevor. 1

Total Sales: 239

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, another month! Where does the time go???

I have a new item almost done, but fell asleep early last night so not quite finished. Will get it done later today and photographed, so in the meantime, I have a relist.

I will be pinning like mad as always this month!!!

Natalie x

22 Likes

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree :joy::joy: Nice early one for this 1st November. Back later to check out all the postings. :wave:

20 Likes

White rabbits …

Good morning all and happy November. Got my new glasses yesterday and can see again :slight_smile: even the dentist wasn’t as bad as anticipated so I’m feeling like a new woman today!

Back to work today after a bit of a break. I’ve only had 2 days leave but due to the way my shifts work out I’ve been off for about 10 days.

A new scarf from me - a bit of an experiment this one but pretty happy with it

23 Likes

That is a lovely scarf Roz, have shared on my Facebook page.

11 Likes

Good Morning All, do not like the look of the weather warning from tomorrow. A good time to stay in and create.

New listing from me today

https://folksy.com/items/7351135-Christmas-Gnome-Ornament-Green-

20 Likes

Good morning all, another new month already :open_mouth:I have just has a mass catch up on the October thread as I gave up trying yesterday due to the heavy loads messages. A re-list of my CE marked pink bedtime bunny.
Love your keyring Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
beautiful festive earrings Andy @KelandyDesigns
I love your new scarf Roz @OrchardFelts and I am glad everything went well yesterday :slight_smile:
Cute little gnomes Caroline @Caroleecrafts
Have a fantastic day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Good morning all, and a happy November to you all and I am ready to roll! :wink:

Popping over now to visit your items and to pin them

@OhhhWhatAYarn @Caroleecrafts @OrchardFelts @KelandyDesigns @NOfkantsCurios

byee

19 Likes

Beautiful Robins! @RobynCoetzee
Very cute @OhhhWhatAYarn
Another gnome triumph @Caroleecrafts
Lovely Christmas earrings @KelandyDesigns

13 Likes

good morning all
grey and wet outside…
Count down to Christmas now, so I am starting off with a Christmas coloured child’s poncho.
https://folksy.com/items/7352581-child-s-Christmas-Poncho-ref-F-957-

18 Likes

That’s a lovely festive poncho Brenda @teabreaks

10 Likes

Good morning and a happy November to all. Wet and cold here today.
So glad the dentist visit wasn’t too bad Roz @OrchardFelts and loving the new scarf.
Love those earrings Andy @KelandyDesigns wuch a gorgeous colour.
Lovely Christmas feel to the thread, gorgeous items everyone.
A new scarf from me
https://folksy.com/items/7352686--Knitted-Scarf-Purple-Pink-Green

18 Likes

Gorgeous yarn in your scarf @erkinwald

10 Likes

Good morning everyone on this very wet first day of November. Hope you are all well. I am still valiantly trying to catch up on the October Daily Listing Challenge Thread and feel as though I am making some headway now, although have lots of other work to deal with too. However, I am raring to go on the November thread now, so am showing a winter-themed Gorjuss Cross Stitch Kit this morning, before I get ready to go and run my craft group…

I did make it yesterday very late, if anyone has time to go back to the last thread to have a last minute catch up. I will be back on here to have a look at everyone’s super makes as soon as I can. Have a good day all!

Paula :smiley: x

18 Likes

Morning all. I’m back from My work travels and more importantly visiting my grandson … he is so gorgeous!

Some beautiful bits to start off the month fellow folksy folk! Love the scarves @OrchardFelts and @erkinwald, those birds are stunning @RobynCoetzee, cute bunny @OhhhWhatAYarn. Everything is gorgeous!!

I have a 12 cards for the price of 10 offer today on my Polar Bear cards.

And here is my Grandson… not looking too impressed with his outfit! Hahahaha

25 Likes

Morning everyone a new keyring today
Welcome to all new shops joining in this month

17 Likes

Karen @TheCornishHare Soooo gorgeous! That is either a very large pumpkin or he’s still quite wee!

Bless him and his grumpy face! Lol!

Natalie

11 Likes

Haha! He is just 8 weeks old, so still tiny! I do love the grumpy face, he knows in years to come that picture will be shown to his first girlfriend!!

13 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Karen @TheCornishHare for the scarf love.
oh Karen your grandson is absolutely adorable, bless his little heart I’d look grumpy as well if I was sat in a pumpkin… :smiley:

11 Likes

Ha, ha Karen @TheCornishHare, Brennan is so sweet but seems unsure of his apparel.
I must say I wouldn’t be too impressed if I was forced to wear a pumpkin as a dress, particularly if it clashed with my shoes!

14 Likes