November Rockets Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 30th November!

So sorry to here you have lost your friend, so sad and at such a young age!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Yay! So wonderful to hear your amazing news! You and your family must be so relieved!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Evening All and hugs to those feeling under the weather or just in need of one xx

Well I’ve not been knocked over in the Black Friday stampede lol but ever hopeful :smile:

1 Like

Well done on all the sales Rockets! Happy dancing for you all!

Just got home too, raced from work up to where the weekend craft fair is, thank goodness hubby and daighter took all my stock up for me, and Jacqueline and her friend also helped set up my stall for me, SO MUCH APPRECIATED! Otherwise I would be in panic mode in the morning. Now all I need to do is titilation and adjust accordingly in the morning!

Such a busy day at work again, so please to have such lovely family and friends!

Will be closing up my shop in the morning, so if anyone wants to take advantage of my 25% discount until midnight, please do with discount code PREFAIRSALE.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Just started a thread for interest in a December Daily listing challenge thread.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Another relist

1 Like

Just caught up with the news.

CONGRATULATIONS CAROL @cariadcrafts11 Sooooo happy for you. You will have the most special Christmas xxxx

@LifeCovers So sorry to hear your news. Sending you big comforting hugs xx

@hobbitgirlie1880 Not jealous much! So lovely to have all those gems. Just be careful if you decide to cut any of the malachites. The dust is poisonous. If you are ever thinking of selling any in the future - let me know!

Jeanine @thecardjeanie your comments made me smile. I always say that loading the car for a fair is like tetrus!

Natlie @NOfkantsCurios happy to help - you would do the same for me xxxxx Got hot pasties for us all for lunch tomorrow, oh and panetone!

Shop going on holiday mode tonight. If anyone fancies a little shopping, don’t be shy! :wink:

3 Likes

Just popping in to say a big thank you for all the kind comments

sally @LifeCovers and so sorry to hear about your friend. A sad loss
Rachel @ Glehar
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
@hobbitgirlie1880 - those stones are amazing​:grinning::grinning:

Carol xxx

4 Likes

Really Quiet on here tonight - is everyone shopping?

I have these earrings - my last showing until Monday unless they are re-lists

How are your sales going???

Jacqueline x

1 Like

My items for today are a matching ladies purse and tissue cover in oilcloth

https://folksy.com/items/6706997-Tissue-holder-Pale-blue-with-pink-flowers-Oilcloth-pocket-sized-plus-tissues

https://folksy.com/items/6686224-Coin-purse-pretty-blue-with-pink-flowers-oilcloth-zipped-also-fits-cards

1 Like

Evening everyone

Not been around much today as I’ve been in flat pack hell :unamused: off to love n stuff now though

Can I add 2 to my tally finally adding something to the total Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Rachel @Glehcar I’ll have them in the post tomorrow for you, thanks so much

3 Likes

Well done on your sales Louise! Happy dancing for you!

Yes Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign it is very quiet and very little views and obviously no sales in my shop!
Fingers crossed for lots of sales and orders at the craft fair this weekend!

Natalie x

3 Likes

Just popping on a quick listing, a decorative hanging wreath utilising gents neck ties and buttons to make an unique decorative time.

Natalie x

1 Like

A sale to report… but then you would know :wink: @NOfkantsCurios
Thank you so much

1 Like

Well done on your sale Rene! Such a bargain and I should know!

Natalie x

3 Likes

That’s great news Carol @cariadcrafts11!
Congratulations to Max @paperchainsandbeads on the new granddaughter, she’s beautiful!
I’m running a 10% BLACKFRIDAY discount on all items in my shop until Monday. So far it’s brought in one sale! Please can you add one to my tally Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Love your sun cuff, @Lizzyanthus !
Good luck to all with weekend sales.

3 Likes

Well done Patricia on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

1 Like

I will be closing my shop when I am at the craft fair, adjusting my stock in the evening and then opening up again, with a massive 50% off only in the evenings of the weekend at the discount code of 50SALE, but the times of opening for the weekend evening sale will vary as to the time I get back in from the craft fair, however will close at midnight on Sunday the 29th December!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Carol @cariadcrafts11 that’s fantastic :slight_smile:

https://folksy.com/items/6002181-Hand-knitted-baby-dress-in-white-and-mauve-0-3-months

Carol x

1 Like

I’m doing the catering at a craft fair tomorrow, here are some fairy cakes I’ve made :grinning:

I shall be off early in the morning, so here is today’s listing, a relist today!

2 Likes