November weekly listings and promotions 13th - 19th November 2016

Welcome to the November weekly listings and promotions thread,

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Sue x

1 Like

Morning

Off to a fair today, so here with an early post for the new week.

Look forward to seeing your work

3 Likes

Hope the fair goes well love the colours in your bracelet. Have faved,tweeted and pinned it. Just listed this cowl today.

3 Likes

Patchwork Cushion with flying geese and button detail. Back closed with co-ordinating buttons

3 Likes

Morning all, hope the fair went well Sue. Pinned all the lovely goodies to my Folksy Weekly Board
and has listed these

1 Like

these today for me.
Have :heart:& pinned

2 Likes

All pinned to my Folksy Weekly board
and have listed this

1 Like

Just caught up - not too sure where this week has gone - almost Friday already.

Thanks for the good fair wishes - unfortunately it was very quiet on the Sunday, although the Saturday was petty good.
I was at a school fair this evening which was good. Hoping the Christmas rush will start soon!

A seasonal re-list from me

1 Like

Just listed :sunflower:

3 Likes

What a lovely hare!
Here’s my first new listing in a long time!

2 Likes
2 Likes

All your lovely goodies pinned to my Folksy Weekly board
and a relist from me

1 Like

Haven’t listed for a day or so but have caught up with :heart:ing & pinning. Some very talented people on here.

1 Like

Great to see you again Megan @SoSewMegan. Love that robin!

1 Like