October-weekly-listings-and-promotions- 5th - 11th October

Hiya!
Sorry I didn’t get back yesterday!

Lovely listings as always x

Sue @BeadstormJewellery hope your mum is on the mend, she’ll probably feel a lot brighter when the antibiotics kick in x

Haven’t caught up yet with pinning but hopefully I’ll get back on this afternoon …whops it is afternoon!..lol

Here’s a new birthday card today, giving Xmas cards a rest today :wink:

Steph xx

1 Like

New Wizard of Oz charm bracelet from me, Merle x

http://folksy.com/items/6536525-Wizard-Of-Oz-Charm-Bracelet-With-Ruby-Red-Glass-Pearl-Beads-And-Silver-Charms

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery - mum is on the mend, although slowly. It really has knocked her for six.
We go away for a week on Monday, so hopefully she’ll be regaining her strength by the time we go.

Sue x

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Good to hear your mum is starting to recover Sue. I hope you have a nice time away on Monday.

Lovely items from everyone again :slight_smile: I’ve pinned all onto my October board.

Here is my offering for today

2 Likes

Morning!

Sue @BeadstormJewellery a week away sounds like a fab idea! Enjoy!!

A new set from me today…sorry I’m rushing as always!! But I’ll be back…lol!

http://folksy.com/items/6537007-Christmas-Card-Pk-of-Five-Sequin-Design-Individaully-Personalised-Handmade-Cards

Steph xx

1 Like

Glad to hear your Mum’s feeling better Sue @BeadstormJewellery , I hope you have a lovely holiday!!
Make sure you find time to relax Steph @stephshortstationery, sounds like you could do with a break as well!!
I just have a couple of relists today…

Has anyone seen the sales fairy?? Waft her in my direction if you have…I could use some sales…LOL!!
Off to FB
Claire xx

2 Likes

Morning all!

Thanks Claire @KnitnPurl for your thoughts x RELAX what’s that??? That’s not in my vocabulary I’m afraid…lol xx
I agree about the sales fairy, hope she doesn’t hibernate this time of year !! :worried:

Here’s mine today

Steph xx

My beach tote is half price - £5.50 + P&P

1 Like

Hi

Just wondering if one of you would be good enough to start off the new week thread tomorrow and next Sunday please?

Early start tomorrow for a craft fair, then away for the week on Monday :airplane: x

Sue x

1 Like

Sue @BeadstormJewellery I’ll start it for you no bother :wink:
Hope you have a good fair and enjoy your hol :sunny: xx

All pinned to here…finally caught up!
Xx

1 Like

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery on both counts xx