Only 8 away

Wow I have just realised I am only 8 sales away from 1000, I set myself a goal in June to reach 1000 by Christmas and it looks like I am going to do it before :smiley:
So to anyone out there who is having trouble with sales I say stick at it, it can be done :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s an amazing achievement, hope you make it soon. How long has it taken you to reach that number?

Thank you :slight_smile: I have had this shop since July 2011 but I had a different shop for a few years before that :slight_smile:

wow, that’s fantastic Jo, well done x

Well done!! I’m miles away from that kind of figure.

Thanks Di :slight_smile: I am pretty chuffed
Thank you Pauline, I felt like that for a long time but before I knew it I was here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done Jo, I get so excited when I get a sale, can’t imagine getting to that number! Great work x

I think that must be a record? How could you find out?

Thank you both, not sure I can find out Diane but I am pretty sure I have seen other sellers with higher, mainly supply sellers and people who sell items for £1 each :smile:
2 more closer this morning and now have 6 to go :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I would love to meet that figure one day - as you say, just keep at it.

Jacqueline x

Wow, well done - I’m slowly creeping towards my first 100. Only really started selling anything since I decided to make a massive effort promoting my shop. It’s hard work but worth it.

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Well done! How exciting!

That’s amazing Joanne @JoanneJoyceJewellery Congratulations. :slight_smile:

Karen

Thank you :slight_smile: