Opinions appreciated:-)

Morning all:-).I am looking for some opinions.I am getting some stuff made with my illustrations like pocket mirrors,mugs etc but I am undecided with the background for this bunny.Will I leave it white or is the blue better?I am not even sure if I should go ahead and get some things made up or not,I am having one of those days where I am just going round in circles not sure what I am doing or even if its worth doing?Any opinions would be appreciated.Thanks!

1 Like

Personally I think they white background
Hope that helps

I like the white background as the cute, little carrots stand out more. I love the orange color so maybe I am a little biased, but I do think the blue, although a pretty shade, is too dark.

Gosh, it’s so difficult to decide, they are lovely I like them both! However, if I had to choose I might choose the blue. Or perhaps a lighter shade of blue?? Good luck :smile:

I think on something like a mug you would need to have a coloured background or it will just look a bit empty, so I think the blue would work (on a white mug anyway). Pocket mirrors would probably work well with either version - can you get some test ones done first before committing to a larger print run?

I like the white one the best as it stands out well. Very cute bunny by the way. I think little mirrors is a great idea for it.

Thanks for your replies:-).I have attached one with a lighter blue,although I do think the carrots stand out more on the white.For the mugs I was thinking about having the rabbit in the middle and carrots around the rest of the mug,I will do a mock up to see what that looks like,but I am thinking the white may be best.I also have a deer,badger and fox to do!

1 Like

Have you tried a blue background with a white bunny?

1 Like

Great idea, Stephanie. That would make the bunny the centre of attention. And I would probably even go one or two shades lighter on the blue too. Against a white mug any shade of blue will be a contrast.

Jo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer the white background in the original images. The lighter blue does look quite nice too - I also like the suggestion about a white bunny for the blue background.
Can you do grey bunny on white And white bunny on pale blue?
Great design, by the way!

Lizzie

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input,you have all been very helpful!I have done a white bunny on the blue back
ground and I have also done a badger.Not sure if they are final yet though:-)

2 Likes

They are really lovely! The white bunny definitely stands out better :smile:

1 Like

White bunny on blue is my favourite :slight_smile:

@elibeedesigns - both designs are lovely but I think the white back ground appeals to me more, although the blue is more subtle! Sorry that’s not terribly helpful - white background! Good luck

Boiled bunny with chips is my favourite!

Blue is better it looks great😊