Hi Everyone
Someone has properly asked this question recently and I can’t find anything relating to it. Now we have a new design layout i can no longer add new listings to my Pinterest and X accounts direct from Folksy as i list new items. I can only do it if I copy and paste an old design listing then alter the item descriptions details etc. Why have Folksy stopped us from being able to do this?
I can still add to Pinterest as normal from the page of the listing. What system are you using?
Hi Carol
Thanks for your kind reply.
I am using my Samsung tablet which uses Microsoft.
I use a Mac and can select rather box with an up arrow, find the Pinterest link and post to any board. Is there something that looks like this on the Samsung?
Found this if any good.
Thanks so much Carol. Bi have followed your instructions. I bit long winded from what we used to have. I just wish the link was permanently available like the old style. You have really helped me. Thank you, I am really grateful.
Kind regards
Gail