Post a pic and the name of your pet

Hi…I think ferrets smell of honey, they look cute but can be very bitey !!

Yes, some smell very honey-ey indeed! We used to call our original ferrets (since departed, alas!) honey-nut ferrets, because they smelt just like the breakfast cereal!! Sadly, as far as biting goes, that’s often all people know about ferrets. Even naughty, nippy Boo has never caused me any real harm, I’ve had much worse from my pussy-cats!

Ooohh,…little Toby, he’s so cute :smile:

1 Like

What a wonderful idea for a thread!! Awww, they are all so cute :smiley:

I am a massive animal lover and have had many pets over the years but here is my current fur ball, meet Pip, my 2 year old kitty cat, she is incredibly nosey, scatty and is absolutely fascinated by my card printer!

Katy x

4 Likes

Can’t resist puppies!

What a great thread, so many cute animals!

Heres my cat Morpheus who features in so much of my artwork. Here he is chatting away to me and the painting that I couldn’t resist doing!

Clare xx

10 Likes

Morpheus is awesome, so are your paintings of him Clare :smile:

This is my dog Eddy, also known as Weiny, Edwina, Gump, and Little Bubby.

Imgur

6 Likes

Garrett the Carrot playing in the snow

photo IMGP0969.jpg

and singing for his supper with a paper napkin tucked into his collar

photo IMGP0980.jpg

8 Likes

Wish we had sound for the ‘Supper Chorus!’

Love Garrett’s half and half face, fabulous chap :smile:

aww thanks :slight_smile: he has a brown teardrop on the white side as well and has amber eyes. It was really strange, of course they started out blue like all tiny puppies but then went to green then finally to amber.

A lot of people think he’s part pitbull. I get a lot of , ‘Oh isn’t he a lovely pitbull’

His mother is a bit of hero she saved her owner from an attempted Car Jacking in London.

1 Like

Love your cat and your picture! Hang on though, looks a bit alert for a cat called Morpheus :wink:

These are my dogs Tia (the ginger one) and Archie. I love them to bits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

awww it looks like one saying, " Mine it’s all mine and you’re not having it" and the other is saying " Mummy it’s not fair"

Aaaw Tia and Archie are gorgeous.
Where would we be without the pets?
Mine won’t tolerate being dressed up at all. Here’s a pic where they look deceptively calm. Had I known Bengals were such hard work I might have gone for a cuddly moggy as I have done before, but I adore them and love how they follow me around and keep me company.
This is Juno and Luna

6 Likes

Juno and Luna are both gorgeous!

Bengals are so beautiful, your two look like they have fabulous markings, lovely names too :smile:

Gorgeous kitties :smile:

Ringo the dog & Brambles the cat. As usual the cat is on top.

7 Likes

This Holly she’s a Miniature Pinscher, she goes from snoozing to barking in 0.2 seconds lol

6 Likes