Post a pic and the name of your pet

@norfolkwoodcrafts Looks like they have an established hierarchy :oD
Both looking lovely and happy with the sun.

1 Like

Aww! What a lovely thread this is! I keep coming back just to look at the great photos. Iā€™ve already posted a pic of my dog, Brock, but here are some of my chickens. We have five: Cleo and Mabel (9 years old), Monty (unknown age - an extremely cantankerous rescue cockerel), Lily and Connie - the youngest of the flock (not pictured).

2 Likes

This is Charlie my adopted Chinese hamster. He had to have one of his cheek pouches removed and apparently after that his owners no longer wanted him. He has been with me over a year now :smiley:

5 Likes

I also have my little Florence (Flo) she is a fischerā€™s love bird. I have had her since December and is also adopted. She was passed around from person to person for 3 years before i adopted her.

2 Likes

Cute alert! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is Tilly my labrador in amongst my rhubarb!

6 Likes

Diane, such a funny photo, looks like your pooch is on safari. :smiley:

Alfie

4 Likes

What a beautiful photo. :slight_smile:

Maybe Tilly is shy hiding in the leaves like that! Alfie looks very cute, fab photo.

hope she is better soon , yes vets are expensive! I had tilly out a walk and she cut herself open on barbed wire. They couldnt stitch it as some of the skin had come off. Cost me Ā£49 . She is insured but you have to pay an excess and her yearly premium is expensive as she was diagnosed with elbow dysplasia when 9 months old and no one else will insure her

Thanks, She is on the mend slowly, she has had a short walk yesterday for the first time in a while. Cost was over Ā£300 but we do have insurance, she is very accident prone and has had to be stitched before but never this bad. She is a lurcher and she needs to run but we need to find somewhere safe to exercise her. There is a place near us that is great 4 months a year but the rest of the year there is livestock grazing so thats out. We could do with our own private field !

This is our beautiful cocker spaniel Honey. She is a bit sad at the moment as her best friend Holly the jack Russell died this week :frowning:

4 Likes

She is beautiful, I feel for your loss

Thank you x

So Sad about your JR, give Honey lots of loves, they do feel lose just like we do.

Aww, he is so lovely

Thank you for your kind words. I think they do as well.

This is Willow one of our rescue cats. Making herself very comfortable on my legs

6 Likes

Iā€™ve just acquired a budgie - one pet that I swore I would never own as I think itā€™s very wrong to keep a bird in a cageā€¦but this one came to me for her holidays on Monday. She was such a terrified little thing in her own home, hardly moved or sang and was so frightened of everyone, and after a couple of months her owner was beginning to despair. I donā€™t know what it is that is different about my house but look at her now after only 6 days! Iā€™m hoping that in a week or so sheā€™ll be able to fly free around the house during the day.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10150767_10202782933266837_6128289475037005582_n.jpg

4 Likes