Queen's Platinum Jubilee items

Is anyone making products for the Queens Platinum Jubilee. I’ve just added this bunting to my store. Show me your items.

9 Likes

Good idea! Never thought about it but probably because my Son’s birthday is that day!

I remember taking my Son to a street party for the Golden Jubilee and he was about 3 yrs old at the time and he thought the party was for him!

2 Likes

My Union Jack / Flag is all ready to wave…(and the Jubilee long weekend includes my birthday so double celebration.
Maybe this year I can celebrate in a more normal manner as haven’t managed for last 3 years.
2019… Husband had major heart problems… Family outing to Beaulieu cancelled in favour of an MRI scan :slight_smile: (All now sorted :slight_smile: )
. 2020 2021… well we all know what happened to them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another great item for the Queens Platinum Jubilee.

1 Like

A tea cosie fit for any Jubilee celebrations

6 Likes

Fabulous. I love your idea of the Queen catching sunshine.

1 Like

Yes me! My Jubilee Union Jack Bunting is already selling well.

1 Like

A purple crown tea cosie

3 Likes

A tote bag

1 Like

A large coin purse

1 Like

I am listing a selection of items suitable for this theme (or lovers of London etc.) including bunting and this fun glasses case.

2 Likes

Small coin purse

1 Like

From a selection of bunting in my shop.

1 Like

Tea cosy for the street party!

crochet tea cosy, granny stripe tea, cosy large… - Folksy

2 Likes

1 Like

The jubilee is getting closer, I have bunting and other small gifts available in my shop.

2 Likes

Emerald green crown tea cosie

2 Likes

Good morning, I have just listed this Union Jack glasses case, very patriotic!
Glasses case - Union Jacks - Jubilee - Folksy

1 Like

If you’re planning an event to celebrate the jubilee, my limited edition blue plaque will be a great way to mark the moment!

1 Like

or

1 Like