Saltaire Inspired Art Trail weekend

If anyone around Yorkshire is looking for somewhere great to visit over the weekend can we recommend the Saltaire Inspired art trail around the World heritage village of Saltaire in West Yorkshire. Home owners and businesses open their properties and allow selected artists to display their work there. So not only do visitors get to see lots of artworks but they can have a nosey around the wonderful houses too.
We are exhibiting at the Art Parade on the main street if anyone is planning a visit, it should be a great weekend :smile:

Sounds great, nothing I like better than a good nosey. Unfortunately I’m a long way away in Norfolk but good luck, hope you get lots of visitors and sales.

1 Like

I have been to Saltaire and I loved it. Planning a trip to Yorkshire later in the year but unfortunately not this weekend. Good luck and hope you sell lots. I’m sure it will be a great event.

1 Like

I grew up in the next village to Saltaire! I used to work at Salts Mill when I was a teenager. Hope it goes well this weekend. I meant to apply this year but circumstances conspired against me. Next year!

1 Like

It does have a real atmosphere about the place and has such a fascinating history. Plus the event is great fun, all we need is the weather to behave itself :slight_smile: