September weekly-listings-and-promotions-14th-20th September

Hiya everyone,
Sorry not been around much this week,
Lot of stuff going on here…won’t bore you all :wink:

Pauline @PaulinesCrafts and Eileen @EileensCraftStudio ah gosh you’re both in the wars!! Hope you are both getting ease and feeling a little brighter :sunny:
X
Hi Lynn @erkinwald waving!! Hope you are ok, xx

Here’s a new one from me today, Steph xx

http://folksy.com/items/6523834-Greeting-Card-With-Love-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personanlised-

3 Likes

Pinned your card on here Steph.

Thank you everyone the pain is all gone to day and was just a slight dull ache yesterday evening. So at least I was able to move and to wash my hair without pain in the evening.

lovely purple ruffle scarf

Pretty snowflake placemats

pretty pendent

great card :smile:

will pin now

3 Likes

Hi everyone - a quick catch up

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio & Pauline @PaulinesCrafts glad your pains are on the mend.

Lovely items, all loved & pinned.
Great heart decoration Melissa @melissachoroszewska - lovely and delicate

Bit of a busy week, so no new listing from me today

Sue x

1 Like

Hi Steph @stephshortstationery waving back. Glad to hear you’re on the mend Pauline @PaulinesCrafts and things are improving for you Eileen @EileensCraftStudio
All pinned and loved up to here. Gosh managed to dash in twice today.
Lynn x

1 Like

Feeling great to day and looking forward to Badmintion this evening. It’s amazing how one feels once pain has gone.

Also happy this morning to know Scotland have stayed as part of the union. It sort of felt like I was loosing half of my family but now it feels like the different parts of my family have decide that after all they’re stronger if they stick together. Huzzah :smile:

I was hoping to take photo’s to day of my Christmas Cross Stitch tags but it’s just so dull therefore not great for taking photo’s. Maybe it will brighten up later.

I have another hat to day to keep your head toastie. :smile:

3 Likes

Hiya everyone!
Hope all pains have eased today??

Thanks so much Lynn @erkinwald xx

Here’s mine offering

Catch up with all of you later Steph xx

2 Likes

Hi all,
Have been busy this week, waiting to see the total raised last night at a Charity Chicks event for Cancer Research…hope it’s lots…I did quite well, and donated 10% of my sales, and one of my scarves as a raffle prize!!

Just a couple of relists for me today…

Off to post your lovely work on FB…!
Claire xx

2 Likes

Hot off my knitting needles, my new cosy -
http://folksy.com/items/6524892-Hand-Knitted-Violets-Tea-Cosy

1 Like

Hello everyone.
Glad to hear that you are both on the mend, Eileen & Pauline.
I have got some Coasters today, to match the Placemats form a few days ago.

Off to pin now.
Jacqui.

1 Like

Finally caught up with orders so onto new makes ,will catch up and pin this evening
Sara x x x

1 Like

Afternoon everyone - hope you’ve had a good day.
Fingers crossed for the total raised at your charity event Claire @KnitnPurl. However much it was, it all helps a very worthy cause.

Lovely items as ever - all pinned & loved. Great idea for the tea cosy Yvette @biskettblue

A new pearl & charm necklace from me

If it’s stopped raining I need to go & load the car up for tomorrow’s fair - glad it’s an indoor one!

Sue x

2 Likes

Morning all - have pinned and loved all your gorgeous goodies - great beanie Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - love the Xmas cards Steph @stephshortstationery - pretty hair clips Claire @KnitnPurl - lovely tea cosy Yvette @biskettblue - pretty coasters Jacqui @EmbroideryScene - adorable baby hat Sara @TheDaisyDream - gorgeous necklace Sue @BeadstormJewellery.
Hope you are all well.
Lynn x

2 Likes

Hi Lynn

Lovely to see you again!
Hope things are settling down a bit with you

Sue x

Morning hope you don’t mind me jumping in with my first listing of the month :slight_smile:
http://folksy.com/items/6525169-Sapphire-Silver-Moon-Pendant-Necklace
Jax x

Hi Sue @BeadstormJewellery - yes things are a bit less hectic, mainly I think from not making anything which I really miss so am going to try and make a few little bits now and then and perhaps get the odd thing listed, it seems strange not to be listing things.
Have a great weekend.
Lynn x

Hi Jax @JacquelineOJewellery - great to see you on here!

Lynn @erkinwald - glad things are settling a bit for you. Enjoy getting back to making

Off to start the new thread

Sue x

1 Like

Thanks Sue,
All loved and pinned to here
Jax x

1 Like

Brand new range of invitation cards, all ready for the party season Let’s celebrate

Party Invitation cards